The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Looks like finale EP will be 90 minutes (less commercials of course)
If I don't get that Rick/Judith reunion I won't be happy brehs .:mjcry:

Please Kang, don't give us some ambiguous post credit crap with Rick - I need to see him save the day with Michonne :mjcry:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm hyped for the last episode. I've been a fan since day one, seen every episode, but the show definitely ran its course and watered itself down with all the spinoffs.

I hope it's a legit finale an not some "stay tuned" shyt just to setup up the next 3 shows, since I'm out after this one.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1EVBBcz.jpg

End of an Era......WE READY!

UKVu0t8.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I tapped out on this show after the Whispers got defeated . The Whispers era was awesome I just stopped caring after it ended :ld:

Walking Dead is the first cable drama I ever watched, so this show holds a special place in my heart :mjcry: Will watch the series finale just to see how this ends :wow:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I tapped out on this show after the Whispers got defeated . The Whispers era was awesome I just stopped caring after it ended :ld:

Walking Dead is the first cable drama I ever watched, so this show holds a special place in my heart :mjcry: Will watch the series finale just to see how this ends :wow:
I thought i had had enough but wanted to see the whisperer arch then when they said its ending after 11, i said fukk it, whats an hour a week to see how this plays out:ehh:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Red carpet for a series finale? :wow: Been a minute since I tuned in but I'm I'll be here tonight. Lauren Cohan lookin :takedat: