Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
If FX is giving the OJ show a pass for saying "fukk" then AMC should show The Walking Dead the same gratitude :ld:
That was only one "fukk" though, sort of like PG13 movies usually have one "fukk".

Negan cusses like a sailor and I don't think that ever been done on a basic cable channel.

They probably will drop an unrated version of the DVD/Blue Ray of the season with Negan cussing, and the episodes that air on AMC will be more PG :manny:

Remember Rick cursed in the DVD version of the season 4 ending....

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Episodes 14-16 Titles and Brief Descriptions according to Spoiler TV
Episode 6.14 - Cross
Heath and Tara are still out on their supply run. Instead of finding goods for Alexandria, they find trouble.

Episode 6.15 - The Calm Before
Rick's group confront a horrible situation they may not be able to overcome

Episode 6.16 - Something to Fear
In the aftermath of a tragic blow, Eugene falls captured by Dwight, a member of the Saviors, whom are hell bent on getting even with Alexandria, Negan teaches Rick and co a brutal lesson, which shows that Rick and co finally have something to fear.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Episodes 14-16 Titles and Brief Descriptions
Episode 6.14 - Cross
Heath and Tara are still out on their supply run. Instead of finding goods for Alexandria, they find trouble.

In the aftermath of a tragic blow, Eugene falls captured by Dwight, a member of the Saviors, whom are hell bent on getting even with Alexandria, Negan teaches Rick and co a brutal lesson, which shows that Rick and co finally have something to fear.
Cross the calm before something to fear

:merchant:

tumblr_ms5j84QTwy1rnr47go2_500_zps7fdc01c0.gif

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Episode 6.14 - Cross

Oh shyt!

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Episode 6.14 - Cross

everything-is-proceeding-as-i-have-foreseen-o.gif

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Episode 13 spoilers courtesy of TSDF
'Same Boat' tidbits! A big thanks to 'Carols Cookies' for the info. -Prime

The opening scene is pretty much what we see from the promos.

Carol takes down a walker, turns to Maggie and says 'you're staying here' Carols raises her gun to Maggie and shoots a guy standing behind her. Maggie goes to finish the job as the guy only has a flesh wound. A woman tells her to stop as she points a gun to Carol's head. Two more women appear, one of them much older. Maggie and Carol are told to lower their weapons.

Cuts to morning with a pov shot through some binoculars watching Negan's base. They see Daryl take down the guy who takes off on his bike. Rick offers a trade over the walkie, the captors are not too happy with a 2 for 1 trade but Rick explains they have no choice. They cover Maggie and Carol's heads with their coats and the scene ends.

TSDF OFFICIAL PART ll: 'Same Boat' Tidbits! A big thanks to 'The Real Negan' for the info. -Ninja

The episode ends with Rick asking the guy who tried to escape on the bike if Negan is or ever was at the base. The guys says 'both, I'm Negan shythead'. He then tells Rick that they are going to have a fun talk. Rick raises his gun to the guys head 'I'm sorry it had to come to this' and pulls the trigger.

FYI - no, it is not really Negan. The saviors will tell anyone trying to harm them that 'they are Negan'.

Note - the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change by the time we see it live.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Morgan will meet Lucille in the finale I'm sure of it now :mjcry:. Especially after they showed him making the jail. It just makes the most sense.

The most passive member of the group and the only one who was against attacking is brutally killed because of their actions.

The man who originally saved Rick's life getting killed because of him in such a gruesome way is just :wow:''''''''''' :scust:

Rick then puts Negan in the jail, like Morgan would have done instead of killing him in a later season.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
People in the comments are saying it looks like Glenn based on the dummy head to the right but the footage is so damn choppy and barely visible i can't make it out.
Can anyone else tell?
@THASTUNNA @Ironman @jdubnyce @cfountain @Box Cutta

I can't make it out, but :banderas:

I think this shyt *might* surpass the "Red Wedding", at least in regards to audience shock and media coverage.

It's hard to say. GOT had 3 people being slaughtered, but it also came like mid-season IIRC. I think that Glenn's death might be the final shot of the season....if they fade to black as Negan is smashing his bat into his destroyed head....it's about to be LIT.

That's how I would do it. Just end the season like that, no reaction until next year.
:damn:

Too much bat imagery....just too much ....:sadcam:

When Jesus was talking about Negan, he said something like "He killed a kid, right off the bat"....:merchant:

Gabriel redeemed himself in my eyes.....

Quoting scripture before you off a nikka :ehh:

I'm glad...because after Morgan and Heath, I was about to be on my "why are all the black males pacifists?" steez....:lolbron:

Then Gabriel came through and crushed the buildings....:blessed:

That was some Jules Winfield/Book Of Eli type of shyt....:wow:

Amen....:demonic:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morgan will meet Lucille in the finale I'm sure of it now :mjcry:. Especially after they showed him making the jail. It just makes the most sense.

The most passive member of the group and the only one who was against attacking is brutally killed because of their actions.

The man who originally saved Rick's life getting killed because of him in such a gruesome way is just :wow:''''''''''' :scust:

Rick then puts Negan in the jail, like Morgan would have done instead of killing him in a later season.

Naw killing would not have any impact it's going to be Glenn...think about it...they captured Maggie..have her watch her husband die like that. No one has any lenghty history with Morgan besides Rick so it would be pointless

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Naw killing would not have any impact it's going to be Glenn...think about it...they captured Maggie..have her watch her husband die like that. No one has any lenghty history with Morgan besides Rick so it would be pointless
Could be Carol.