The Void (2017) - Official Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been loving this shyt so far brehs.

But something can't go unnoticed/ unmentioned in the name of this board. Due to the apparent low budget of this feast, there is a C -Styles remote control handgun moment captured on camera. Refer to 1:16:46 where breh is either in the fight of his life with a stress band of some sort or his travel bag strap :yeshrug::blessed::jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I was pretty disappointed. All the effects/gore/scary shyt was all dope, especially for the budget they had, but the plot was really thin.
i still don't know why the hell those 2 dudes fought their way into the hospital. Like, ok I buy that they wanted to kill that drug addict guy, but once they got to the hospital and saw all those clan members wouldn't they be like ":whoa: aight I guess he'll get handled."? Then as soon as they get inside they forget all about dude and start trying to figure out how to stay alive. There's clearly some shyt goin on, were you just planning on fighting your way in, killing the guy, then strolling out?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It was good until the 3rd act, i turned it off because it became too predictable. Reminded me of that horror movie where they're stuck in the police station during a night shift and crazy shyt starts happening like this movie.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I was pretty disappointed. All the effects/gore/scary shyt was all dope, especially for the budget they had, but the plot was really thin.
i still don't know why the hell those 2 dudes fought their way into the hospital. Like, ok I buy that they wanted to kill that drug addict guy, but once they got to the hospital and saw all those clan members wouldn't they be like ":whoa: aight I guess he'll get handled."? Then as soon as they get inside they forget all about dude and start trying to figure out how to stay alive. There's clearly some shyt goin on, were you just planning on fighting your way in, killing the guy, then strolling out?

I think they thought if they killed the addict dude that shyt would stop, until they realized NOPE

doublex

Pro
Daps
I think they thought if they killed the addict dude that shyt would stop, until they realized NOPE

I don't even know why they wanted to kill the drug addict and his girlfriend. Wasn't he a victim of the doctor and the cult all along? They should've been on the same side.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I was worried
the asian girl would die. :whew:
me too!
:whew:
I don't even know why they wanted to kill the drug addict and his girlfriend. Wasn't he a victim of the doctor and the cult all along? They should've been on the same side.
i think fat buddy said they thought the addict and the girl played a hand in killing the other guys family

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma have to rewatch it or something cuz it was boring tf outta me last night. I wasnt fully focused on it tho so that might have been the problem
I was tapering off towards the end so i honestly dont really remember how it ended. I'm going back tonight to rewatch the second half at least.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I think I just watched this on kodi