The Void (2017) - Official Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
My brain. Just typical cliche trash you hear in horror movies when the villain is stanning power greater then himself.

watch,

*dark voice*
"claire, you see me now in this form. this shell. The shell i am will soon be empty and replaced with them.
*claire boo hoos listening to maniac*
"claire soon your tears will be replaced with screams of joy as you beg for death only to be reborn in us. You dont undersand but soon.......... but soon"

Im sittin in my bed like :shaq2:
Sounds like split

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm not too up on Lovecraft. In a general sense, I get the idea of the mix of magic and science but would have liked to see the movie explain it a bit better.
crowley.jpg

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm not too up on Lovecraft. In a general sense, I get the idea of the mix of magic and science but would have liked to see the movie explain it a bit better.
Racist b*stard he was. But I believe his elder Gods were an Allegory to black people based on how much he feared both.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
L
My brain. Just typical cliche trash you hear in horror movies when the villain is stanning power greater then himself.

watch,

*dark voice*
"claire, you see me now in this form. this shell. The shell i am will soon be empty and replaced with them.
*claire boo hoos listening to maniac*
"claire soon your tears will be replaced with screams of joy as you beg for death only to be reborn in us. You dont undersand but soon.......... but soon"

Im sittin in my bed like :shaq2:
Oh ok. I still liked it.:yeshrug:It's not the best in it's genre but it did the trick for me.

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
watched this last night and outside of the horror elements the wafer thin story was just frustrating. Won;t be checking for this again.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Longtime connoisseur of horrifying Netflix feature films; watched this shyt last night and I approve :ehh:

These nikkas need to stop fukking around and bring Kill List back for streaming tho :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: hex