The Void (2017) - Official Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gimme a spoiler free review breh, I got side tracked.

Fred.
to me it just feels like a combination of a buncha different joints
shyt was the like The Thing meets Assault on Precinct 13 lol meets The Strangers meets Last Shift meets Frankensteins Army
:russ:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
to me it just feels like a combination of a buncha different joints
shyt was the like The Thing meets Assault on Precinct 13 lol meets The Strangers meets Last Shift meets Frankensteins Army
:russ:
you forgot prince of darkness!
the thing meets prince of darkness meets assault precinct 13 and a sprinkle of lucio fulci.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah....this shyt was dope man. They didn't explain anything but :manny: I liked it a lot. The monster designs were dope too.

I'm :dead: that they stole the ending of "The Beyond"....but it's such an obscure movie nobody is gonna care, and they obviously did it to pay homage.

Fred.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yeah....this shyt was dope man. They didn't explain anything but :manny: I liked it a lot. The monster designs were dope too.

I'm :dead: that they stole the ending of "The Beyond"....but it's such an obscure movie nobody is gonna care, and they obviously did it to pay homage.

Fred.
word up..you agree with my only grip/let down of the flick? or wa syou satisfied?
they didn't show too much of the beast etc..plus the lighting /dim..
carpenter fed us good with the Thing shyt man..so did the other masters of horrors back in the 80's..

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
word up..you agree with my only grip/let down of the flick? or wa syou satisfied?
they didn't show too much of the beast etc..plus the lighting /dim..
carpenter fed us good with the Thing shyt man..so did the other masters of horrors back in the 80's..

I guess because I heard you and others say it, I went in expecting in. So I wasn't too disappointed.

I wish there was more monsters though. The ones they had were cool but....I dunno, it could've used more.

Fred.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I guess because I heard you and others say it, I went in expecting in. So I wasn't too disappointed.

I wish there was more monsters though. The ones they had were cool but....I dunno, it could've used more.

Fred.
yeah exactly man..a shame.
if that turkish horror baskin could throw all that nasty shyt then why couldn't this? damn ..

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to pause this about halfway through because I'm geeked out as a horror fan:lolbron:

Clearly there's elements of The Thing and Assualt on Precinct 13 but also The Mist, Beyond the Black Rainbow and Alien/Prometheus with this questionable birth on deck :picard:

These guys deserve a much bigger budget next go round :feedme::blessed::obama:

Last edited: