The Very First Time You Saw The Last 30 Minutes Of Scarface...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All them dudes were scumbags but I don't think any one here would be rooting for Tony if he let Alberto blow up the car.

You can be the most fukked up villain with and still have good PR on your side until you start killing kids or innocents on a massive scale.

Look at Escobar.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I used to be mad he didn’t blow up the car. But in reality Tony was a stand up guy and had somewhat of morals.

LOL @ Tony having morals

Tony was a fuccing dummy who was driven purely by his heart...
but in a way, he had to be like that for the movie to make sense.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would've fukked up his situation with Sosa...Alberto was his right hand man. He shoulda sent Manny to New York instead. Once he diminished Manny's role after that Sidebaum bust, he strayed away, eventually fukking his sister. He shoulda had Manny, Chi Chi and Ernie on that mission.:yeshrug:

That's what I was saying. Tony was the head of his organization but was still a soldier. But I guess Sosa wanted tony to do it personally

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had no need in Miami. The whole town was a “big p*ssy waiting to get fukked.” Tony was ambitious and only concerned himself with his goals. Couldn’t care bout anyone else or he never would have made it out of the kitchen. He never really feared Sosa, just envied his status. Look how he talks to him in their first meet.
I noticed there was really no competition. Except for the Diaz brothers but they were only mentioned. Was omar really a snitch tho?. Did he know the hotel thing was a setup?. Frank told tony Sosa would send a hot squad after him and that's exactly what happen

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
[QUOTE="Get These Nets, post: 30893558, member: 34023]

Tony not letting ChiChi in when the death squad enters the house...left him hanging[/QUOTE]

Fam - that's the most FUCCED UP part of the whole movie to me.
Chi Chi was a down-ass homie the whole time...

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's arguable. his hubris made him do some pretty stupid stuff. and just because someone is hard working/good at something, doesn't make them smart. he's not known for his intelligence. he's all about the grind.
The coke was really his down fall. But he was street smart. But you got a point. Tony got blindsided and was selfish.. especially when the money started to come in

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="Get These Nets, post: 30893558, member: 34023]

Tony not letting ChiChi in when the death squad enters the house...left him hanging

[/QUOTE]
Tony was so coked up.....I dont know what he was thinking

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Tony not letting ChiChi in when the death squad enters the house...left him hanging

[/QUOTE]

yes...
oh and I have to ask

are you claiming crip with a piru(dj quik) in your avatar?
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I loved it as a kid, though it is something of a slog for a 14 year old.....I think we first watched in like 99, double VHS tapes. When I was like 20 plus I realized Tony is the worst kind of person to be in business with, he's all ego, arrogance, machismo, no sense of strategy or insight. His actions led to his own downfall. All he had to do was

A: Take the money laundering charge, and go sit down for 2 years

B: Tell Sosa you would help coordinate, but couldn't risk going yourself.

If anyone was actually in the game, Frank, Manny, and Sosa were all better businessmen then Tony ever was.