The Very First Time You Saw The Last 30 Minutes Of Scarface...

Daps
I never understood how tony had all that money but didn't have a army of his own

He had no need in Miami. The whole town was a “big p*ssy waiting to get fukked.” Tony was ambitious and only concerned himself with his goals. Couldn’t care bout anyone else or he never would have made it out of the kitchen. He never really feared Sosa, just envied his status. Look how he talks to him in their first meet.

Daps
And then killed Alberto after he did it
That would've fukked up his situation with Sosa...Alberto was his right hand man. He shoulda sent Manny to New York instead. Once he diminished Manny's role after that Sidebaum bust, he strayed away, eventually fukking his sister. He shoulda had Manny, Chi Chi and Ernie on that mission.:yeshrug:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
That would've fukked up his situation with Sosa...Alberto was his right hand man. He shoulda sent Manny to New York instead. Once he diminished Manny's role after that Sidebaum bust, he strayed away, eventually fukking his sister. He shoulda had Manny, Chi Chi and Ernie on that mission.:yeshrug:

I think Sosa would’ve forgave him for the Alberto thing. Sosa had goons on deck waiting for their turn like Nick Saban. Alberto was old. Sosa just wanted the family dead more than anything

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Would you beleive that I was super duper late to actually watchng the film?

As I watched the final 30 minutes, noticed how many songs sampled the film and how many pop culture references to it that had flown over my head.

The opening part of Criminology by Raekwon, for example
I TOLD YOU A LONG TIME AGO NOT TO fukk ME YOU LITTLE MONKEY
WHO THE fukk YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO, A BELLBOY?

T
he entire last part is crazy, lot of humor also....when they show Tony the newsclip of the guy who was airing them out on tv, the way Sosa squirms when the guy is mentioning him is HILARIOUS.

one of the death squad guys at the end was in the film earlier in the hotel shower torture scene

the way the body of the first assasin lies in the water after Tony shoots him

Tony not letting ChiChi in when the death squad enters the house...left him hanging

Last edited:
Daps
I think Sosa would’ve forgave him for the Alberto thing. Sosa had goons on deck waiting for their turn like Nick Saban. Alberto was old. Sosa just wanted the family dead more than anything
Alberto, (also known as The Shadow) is Alejandro Sosa's personal bodyguard and one of his professional assassins as he stated that Alberto was an "expert in the disposal business". I dunno know about forgiving Tony for that...he was too important to Sosa's organization. Just like Tony was important too. Just blow the car up and keep it pushin.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That must have slipped past me...Break it down

I saw this film years before Scarface....HUIH came out in 1973
Stone had a better budget, and it was done a higher level but you can see the clear influence here.......

3-4 scenes from HUIH are jacked....and a few thngs from Superfly are copied.Next time I watch either film I'll remember and try to post, but the shootout scene in Scarface was so well done and violent that it doesn't look like they jacked the shot, but they did.
The Black guy who is down with the mob is given an assignment to kill somebody......inside a car...and he says "look, I ain't killing no women and no kids"

look at Margaret Avery on the ground bleeding .....and the color of her dress.....then watch Gina in Scarface....
Oliver Stone was on some Cleo McDowell shyt with this scene

Last edited:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State

I saw this film years before Scarface....HUIH came out in 1973
Stone had a better budget, and it was done a higher level but you can see the clear influence here.......

3-4 scenes from HUIH are jacked....and a few thngs from Superfly are copied.Next time I watch either film I'll remember and try to post, but the shootout scene in Scarface was so well done and violent that it doesn't look like they jacked the shot, but they did.
The Black guy who is down with the mob is given an assignment to kill somebody......inside a car...and he says "look, I ain't killing no women and no kids"

Zach:blessed: