The Very First Time You Saw The Last 30 Minutes Of Scarface...

Daps
Tony doesn't do the hit:picard:
Sosa & Tony's shouting match:dwillhuh:
Tony kills Manolo :dwillhuh:
Tony's sister offering her body to Tony :what:
Murder Team bodying Tony's organization :huhldup:
Tony snorting an an anthill of coke :whoo:
Tony's sister gettin blowin away :damn:
Tony pullin the biggest hammer out ever and killing 20 nikkax before being killed :demonic:

Im not telling you anything new...I just have some questions

Did you go into the last 30 minutes without any idea how it would end or did you hear about it already from someone?
If you didn't know what was going to happen what your reaction by the time it ended?

Im just curious

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I always found it Ironic that the one time a self professed degenerate like Tony does a good deed and leave the "wimehn an kiz" it's the consequences that leads to him being terminated.

Plus I still maintain that the punk that snuck up behind him knew he couldn't shoot the fair one face to face with the amount of Marching Powder in Tony's system.:umad:

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I used to be mad he didn’t blow up the car. But in reality Tony was a stand up guy and had somewhat of morals. If you catching bodies like that what’s a lil family this one time but tony wasn’t feeling it and he came from nothing(washing dishes to moving heavy in months)

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I saw Scarface I was in 6th grade. My older cousin put on Reservoir Dogs and Scarface back to back. (my parents would've killed him if they knew he was letting me watch it) My first reaction to Scarface to be honest is I didn't know what the hell was going on. I just remembered Manolo lying in bed with the naked chick, but that last 30 minutes is what caught my attention the most, especially the shootout at the end. Though I had already seen the "Say hello to my little friend" clip before so it wasn't that much of a shock to me.

Scarface didn't really resonate with me until I saw it when I was older and really followed along with the plot. Now it's one of my favorite flicks.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That movie is so overrated:mjlol:

It's overrated and underrated at the same time. It's not the masterpiece that the hip hop community thinks it is. But it's a lot smarter and more subtle than its detractors think, especially Pacino's performance which a lot of people dismiss as simply over the top. But there's little nuances going on with Tony's character that are easy to miss

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i was surprised tbh, i thought he could of survived but the last shot to the back got him