"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a pessimist brehs i think negative thoughts all day everyday and im very hard on myself because im fat...what steps yall think i need to take to change my mindset? Keep in mind this isnt something i can change right away this is almost like an addiction...any advice?

How did you end up doing breh? Were you able to find the change you were seeking for?

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I won't say the secret is wrong but how do y'all explain all the lonely people who wish they had someone, think about having companionship, and are still lonely?

The dudes who want sex on the reg and think about it all day yet can't get laid?

I bought the secret years ago and it actually made sense. But I have yet to see it happen in real life.

Once again not knocking it, I just want to know how do y'all who cosign it so much explain the people who spend most their lives without the things they want and think about most

Here’s the thing a lot of people who say they don’t want to be lonely will continue with a defeatist narrative such: nikkas ain’t shyt or bytches ain’t shyt. I’m always lonely

Same thing with dudes who want to get laid
They’ll think things like girls only want a certain type of guy that’s not me.

You can’t just declare something once than continue with the same negative mindset