"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading a Shabad (hymn) last night and thought I would share it in this thread, I think it'll resonate with a lot of people in here.

As long as the destiny written upon my forehead was not activated, I wandered around lost, running in all directions.
I was drowning in the horrible world-ocean of this Dark Age of Kali Yuga (Kali Yuga is what us Sikhs call the end times), and my remorse would never have ended.
O Mat'huraa, consider this essential truth: to save the world, the Lord incarnated Himself.
Whoever meditates on Arjun Dayv's Guru (God), shall not have to pass through the painful womb of reincarnation ever again. ||6||

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I started reading all the books of the Apocrypha. Needless to say gnosticism, reincarnation, wisdom literature and more were hallmarks of early Christianity (before it became centralized and edited in the version we have today). This early or gnostic Christianity has some things in common with Buddhism, Daoism and general spirituality as well. You have to ask yourself, "Why weren't those books included?" The more I read the Apocrypha, the more I realize how different Christianity would be if there were no councils deciding what the "gospel" should be.

Discover the truth. Dig deep and don't stop until you get there. The revolution is now.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Does this have anything to do with the New Age Movement? Sacred Geometry? Vibrations? Spirit Science? Light Science?

What would be the complete opposite of this type of thinking/movement on a spiritual spectrum?

Does the Occult have any play in this?

Last edited:
Daps
I started reading all the books of the Apocrypha. Needless to say gnosticism, reincarnation, wisdom literature and more were hallmarks of early Christianity (before it became centralized and edited in the version we have today). This early or gnostic Christianity has some things in common with Buddhism, Daoism and general spirituality as well. You have to ask yourself, "Why weren't those books included?" The more I read the Apocrypha, the more I realize how different Christianity would be if there were no councils deciding what the "gospel" should be.

Discover the truth. Dig deep and don't stop until you get there. The revolution is now.

The Apocrypha is included in Catholic Bibles and all early KJV editions. Protestants removed the Apocrypha (during the Protestant Reformation) cause they doubted the sources of the Roman Catholic Church.

And in the bible specifically it spoke about not getting caught up in the endless debates of the Greeks (philosophers, gnostics), thereby missing the mark on what the Light of the doctrine is supposed to be.

Not ragging on you breh, just saying youre going off quite a few faulty premises.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
The Apocrypha is included in Catholic Bibles and all early KJV editions. Protestants removed the Apocrypha (during the Protestant Reformation) cause they doubted the sources of the Roman Catholic Church.

And in the bible specifically it spoke about not getting caught up in the endless debates of the Greeks (philosophers, gnostics), thereby missing the mark on what the Light of the doctrine is supposed to be.

Not ragging on you breh, just saying youre going off quite a few faulty premises.

I'm reading books not included in the Catholic bible. I know the Catholic bible quite well - many of family are Catholics. Some of the books were written as early as the first century. There was a special a few years about about an interesting text called "The Gospel of Judas" (2nd century writing). This is fascinating because discoveries on books are still being made. Not all the gnostic texts are of Greek origin, nor was the original language of all these texts Greek. So even if Greek philosophy or potential sophistry is a point of concern, it all cannot be classified as such. There is a good debate on whether early writings are "God inspired." Obviously, it was judged these books (the books known at that time) were not.

Daps
No offense to you, but I always get a reply like yours when I talk about this. I'm reading books not included in the Catholic bible. I know the Catholic bible quite well - many of family are Catholics. Some of the books were written as early as the first century. There was a special a few years about about "The Gospel of Judas" (2nd century writing) and I've read that and my book contains writings from the mid-late 1st century (even earlier writings). Not all the gnostic texts are of Greek origin, nor was the original language of all these texts Greek. So even if Greek philosophy or potential sophistry is a point of concern, it all cannot be classified as such.

You referred to the Apocrypha and thats what I replied to. What youre referring to here is the Pseudepiggrapha.

But anyway im well aware that not all of the texts are originally Greek, but they do have the same root. It was a offshoot sect budding at that time parallel to early Christianity that rooted itself more into gnosticism/philisophy rather than the idea of a God. Yes, the writings between the bible and the gnostics are pretty much the same, but ultimately, they are different.

Im not saying youre right or wrong in your personal beliefs but what im saying is that you cannot completely syncretize the two because the bottom line of each doctrine is ultimately different.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
You referred to the Apocrypha and thats what I replied to. What youre referring to here is the Pseudepiggrapha.

But anyway im well aware that not all of the texts are originally Greek, but they do have the same root. It was a offshoot sect budding at that time parallel to early Christianity that rooted itself more into gnosticism/philisophy rather than the idea of a God. Yes, the writings between the bible and the gnostics are pretty much the same, but ultimately, they are different.

Im not saying youre right or wrong in your personal beliefs but what im saying is that you cannot completely syncretize the two because the bottom line of each doctrine is ultimately different.

The term of Pseudepigrapha is interesting. At least one such book would be considered both Pseudepigrapha and Apocrypha: Ode to Solomon. What I find interesting is while the Pseudepigrapha has issues over authorship, some say it came from early apostles. The Apocrypha has issues over authorship in not being God-inspired, thus having questionable content and so forth. Yet some have even questioned who wrote certain books in the Apocrypha (an issue that directly plauges the Pseudepigrapha). These books date around 3 centuries before and 3 centuries after the common era. So it is a 600 year window. The older cannon books are several centuries older (perhaps going to the 8th century before the common era) to around 200 in the common era for the New Testament ones. This topic is highly interesting because whether it is forgery or outside elements that led to these books being rejected for false message or ungodly writers, I've found the quality ranges from bad to pretty good.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

Any book or video recommendations? Hermeticism? Sacred geometry ? Binaural energy?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
ill never forget the time i was high and watching this sacred gemoetry spirit science on youtube. i got up to use the bathroom and i could physically see the matrix in the air. there was sacred gemoetry everwhere :gladbron:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Any book or video recommendations? Hermeticism? Sacred geometry ? Binaural energy?

If you like Ralph Smart (Infinite Waters - Diving Deep), he has a super short book out called "Feel Alive." It covers the same topics as his YouTube channel. I read it really fast and enjoyed it. Another short book I liked was "The Heart of Understanding" by Thich Nhat Hanh. This is another good book you can power through and it makes you think about relationships, inner peace, your ego and how to get past ego.

When it comes to sacred geometry, I haven't read this book but I heard good things about it: "Sacred Geometry: Deciphering the code." I want to read it soon. I'll have to look into the biaural energy thing more to give a solid recommendation.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

Chappelle comes off more imbecilic the older I get. If this is the case why believe in anything? Cant the same logic be applied to every major religion? If only they had a Quran those kids would have food on the table. People are being taught to sit on their ass and dream about having things -- I think this is were the confusion comes in.