The Undoing on HBO

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If he would have threw the son over I wouldn’t have been mad:bryan:. They should have had him jump though. That would have made it better.
Dude is a narcissist. The whole chase/suicide “attempt” was him being grandiose and over the top for attention and to illicit a strong reaction from everyone once he knew it was over for him. He didn’t want to kill himself. He wanted awe and fireworks as he clung desperately to his final moments of freedom, in search of one final moment to control the narrative and gaslight his son.

He’s too self absorbed to actually follow through on killing himself.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dude is a narcissist. The whole chase/suicide “attempt” was him being grandiose and over the top for attention and to illicit a string reaction from everyone once he knew it was over for him. He didn’t want to kill himself. He wanted awe and fireworks as he clung desperately to his final moments of freedom, in search of one final moment to control the narrative and gaslight his son.

He’s too self absorbed to actually follow through on killing himself.
I agree, I wish they had another episode to kind see them expand on it. When he tried to accuse his son I knew something was really wrong with him. Almost trying to convince him. The kid although annoying was pretty smart. He saw through the bullshyt his father was doing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wanted it to be the son so fukking bad.

What happened with the wife and the lawyer friend this episode

Grace told her lawyer friend to tell the prosecutor what to ask her.
its his fault the wife turned on him....i mean he tried to accuse the son :yeshrug: and his dumbass didn't get rid of the hammer
I was hoping for more of a twist, but whatever it was a good show. I kinda wished hugh grant just jumped off the bridge to add some more excitement to the ending.

The twist of this series was that Hugh Grant lost his wife's backing when he tried to theorize that his son Henry might have done it. She admonished him but still acted like she was on John's team but she had flipped after that. She volunteered to be a witness to get him behind bars for good. She told the lawyer friend what to tell the prosecutor when they walked in that park. When the prosecutor knew her convo with John's mother word for word that is the *gasp* twist moment because only Grace knew that so for the lawyer to be privy and Grace to be so truthful on the stand was the end of Dr. Fraser.
I give the series 7/10. After episode 5 I thought if anyone else killed her I would be very disappointed. All the evidence presented and absence of evidence on all other characters only the Dr. really had the opportunity to do the killing. They kept the series realistic with the ultimate outcome.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They did throw a lot of misdirection in to make the obvious killer maybe too easy but they also gave the ending away via the street cameras. If only Grace and the Dr. were on them and Grace even though she is on the street cameras she is also shown walking past the studio seconds after walking toward it the only killer could be Dr. Frasier.
The only other person would be the victim's son who discovered the body but that would mean the time of death was wrong and also it's just a huge stretch for a child to kill his Mom. But it seemed like they might go there when he got on the stand. Glad they didn't go that route as well.

Daps
I was hoping he threw his kid off the bridge :mjlol:

If he would have threw the son over I wouldn’t have been mad:bryan:. They should have had him jump though. That would have made it better.

I felt bad for thinking this, but he could have at least reached for Grace, grabbed her, and thrown her off the bridge, then him and the son, and they all go down just to makeup for him being the killer.

:hubie:

Mom just swoops in on the helicopter, gets the kid, then dips out, and he gets arrested.

:mjtf:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I was low key disappointed until I hear the book is all about Grace discovering her self worth or some shyt.

Cinematography was on point as usual for HBO but damn did they really cheap out on the twists.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I was kinda vexed at the ending but boy, that latest episode of "Warrior" and that movie "the Call" brought my spirits back up.

Where are my nunchuks???

:takedat: