The Undoing on HBO

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jonathan was just a trash human being. Even though I hate that kid, this niguh truly would have thought about pinning it on his son if he could have got off. But I agree its a trash ending but overall great series. With great acting, casting from everyone

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the side chick never just wants to stay in their place and ALWAYS wanna bring up your main on some :troll:shyt

why was she so bold in thinking he wouldn't leave her?

Long time ago i was cheating, the girl i was cheating with was also cheating...
after we had sex and she was about to leave she randomly asked "have you spoke to your gf today :jbhmm:?

I said yeah :yeshrug:

she says :youngsabo: :troll:you're funny

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm satisfied :manny:

With this recent trends of "Whodunits" and people being conditioned for the twist, it was kind of welcoming to just have the story told. We got 'charmed' just like Grace. Doing mental battles when the answer and evidence is right there. It wasnt perfect but I'll take it.

Dem mf's out they mind for not asking for a mistrial after the judge was popping fly talmbout "the damage was done by YOU" :pachaha:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I wanted it to be the son so fukking bad.

What happened with the wife and the lawyer friend this episode

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm satisfied :manny:

With this recent trends of "Whodunits" and people being conditioned for the twist, it was kind of welcoming to just have the story told. We got 'charmed' just like Grace. Doing mental battles when the answer and evidence is right there. It wasnt perfect but I'll take it.

Dem mf's out they mind for not asking for a mistrial after the judge was popping fly talmbout "the damage was done by YOU" :pachaha:

:wow: we did get got