The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
We're still a bad team, even if the Heat opened the year with a McBob, we'd at best be a 35-win team.
Next year, the Heat are at best a 45 win team as currently constructed.
But they won't stay the same. Riley won't let them. He'll make whatever moves he can.

They need depth at the 2 and 3. And hopefully Napier can take that next step and be a consistent contributor.

And if they stay at 10, I say Willie Cauley Stein, Kristaps Porzingis or Stanley Johnson, in that order, if they're available. If not, then it's a toss up, and most guys won't be ready to contribute in any meaningful way in year 1. I'd lean toward Devin Booker, Kelly Oubre, and Sam Dekker, in that order.

Let's all hope for a Bulls/Rose situation, where we start at 10 and end up with the #1 pick.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
now spo wants to smarten up and bring wade and whiteside back in earlier then i thought:beli:
its 4 minutes & change left in the game just leave whiteside in if you battling for the playoff

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give the ball to dragic in the clutch.. what a got damn novelty that is. He's on l y our best fukkin ball handler :snoop: