The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The errand boy got 2 championships handed to him by Pat Riley and he damn near fukked that up.. my guess is he's Teflon for at least the remainder of wade's career, sadly

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The errand boy got 2 championships handed to him by Pat Riley and he damn near fukked that up.. my guess is he's Teflon for at least the remainder of wade's career, sadly
While Riley would have won at least 3 :snoop:. I really would like to see Wade have a good coach again before he's done. I mean he tried to lose the ECF in 2012 and then tried to lose the finals the next year. 0 adjustments every series. Cuban even said this after the 2011 finals.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Next season brehs

Just think its a shame Wade's quality games are being wasted but honestly if the team can be healthy next year things will look up

Problem is you also have to prepare for an injury prone squad every year now

As for Spo, not only is he not going but the impression by some in Miami (LeBatard, folks within the Heat organization) is....he's gonna take over from Pat as President/GM

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No hate... but. Yall should be ashamed.
The C 's don't want to make the playoffs. . Neither do the Pacers .. well maybe now with PG playing. But. That 7 spot damn near had yall names etched in.. and now yall sliding to tenth.. :smh:

Squad got key injuries :yeshrug:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Next season brehs

Just think its a shame Wade's quality games are being wasted but honestly if the team can be healthy next year things will look up

Problem is you also have to prepare for an injury prone squad every year now

As for Spo, not only is he not going but the impression by some in Miami (LeBatard, folks within the Heat organization) is....he's gonna take over from Pat as President/GM
If he's twice the executive he is a head coach, we're gonna be timberwolves/cavaliers status for decades

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would think Nick arisom is seeing what's really going on, this will be his franchise sooner or later.

Daps
i knew from the moment we were strugglin with Bosh still healthy (and Wade being in & out) that we wouldn't do shiit this year.

call it a year..roster needs some major upgrades tho.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So.... Stanley Johnson?

I rather lose out than give up the 11th pick. The injury situation is officially beyond control.

Sit Wade the rest, start Ennis and Zoran Dragic
Winslow is better than Johnson but he won't be there at our normal pick, but if we somehow win and end up in the top 3 of the lottery. :patrice:

If that somehow happened, it would be interesting to see if they got one of the 2 bigs even though they have Whiteside or went with a wing like Winslow or Mudiay. If you get the 1st or 2nd you probably have to take either Towns or Okafor regardless of what's on your team, but that 3rd pick gets interesting.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Winslow is better than Johnson but he won't be there at our normal pick, but if we somehow win and end up in the top 3 of the lottery. :patrice:

If that somehow happened, it would be interesting to see if they got one of the 2 bigs even though they have Whiteside or went with a wing like Winslow or Mudiay. If you get the 1st or 2nd you probably have to take either Towns or Okafor regardless of what's on your team, but that 3rd pick gets interesting.

Man the league owes us a top 3 pick for having to give our picks away for half a decade over the Lebron thing.