The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Heat media don't like Mike
i was reading one of ira columns dude already has beas out the door like :dahell:pat not picking up his option third time is not a charm running beas down.

funny how ira jump to cut beas asap when if bum ass walker cant make a three hes useless on both ends and we have hardly any scoring yet cut one of the few guys who can actually score. im tired of the defense excuse cuz beas been way better on that end hell he was holding his own guarding lebron he will never a top level defender but dudes is trying.

i like ira but :pacspit:him for his beas hate

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Who'd be the idea pickup in the draft assuming we miss out on the playoffs? We def need a backup 2. Danny Green is a free agent next year. He'd be perfect. He spaces the floor and defends well. But I doubt he leaves SA. Wesley Matthews is a FA next year also. But I doubt we can afford him. And that injury he had......

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
i was reading one of ira columns dude already has beas out the door like :dahell:pat not picking up his option third time is not a charm running beas down.

funny how ira jump to cut beas asap when if bum ass walker cant make a three hes useless on both ends and we have hardly any scoring yet cut one of the few guys who can actually score. im tired of the defense excuse cuz beas been way better on that end hell he was holding his own guarding lebron he will never a top guy but dudes is trying.

i like ira but :pacspit:him for his beas hate
Right. You'd think with his nappy braids and struggle beard, Walker would at least be a tough blue-collar defender and hustle rebounder like UD used to be. Walkers been playing against type all season. Beaz>Walker all day.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
That fashion mogul won us our 1st ship, recruited LeBron and Bosh down here, and took the biggest pay-cut of the Big 3. Show some respect.

:to:

time to make moves, yes, he got the help and won but now is a different story. when its time to get out of the way its time to get out of the way. living on past accolades and limping thru the season after season is not a good look. a fan can both respect a player for his past accomplishments and offer constructive criticism on where the team should focus for the future. dude's body is beat, prolly has millions stashed, a trophy wife, three rings etc. etc.,time to move on.