The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
time to make moves, yes, he got the help and won but now is a different story. when its time to get out of the way its time to get out of the way. living on past accolades and limping thru the season after season is not a good look. a fan can both respect a player for his past accomplishments and offer constructive criticism on where the team should focus for the future. dude's body is beat, prolly has millions stashed, a trophy wife, three rings etc. etc.,time to move on.
He's still the best player on the team even when everybody is healthy and isn't the highest paid

A Deng replacement that can shoot the 3 is probably more necessary

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
this season is eerily remiscent of 07-08 when we were trottin out stephane lasme and kasib powell out there. anything that can go wrong can and has.

the basketball gods must reward us for this miserable season with a top 10 pick:mjcry:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What long athletic wings are available in this draft? Are those Harrison boys gonna be available? Who am I kidding...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Even though I don't trust our FO with developing players, we could definitely fall to 11 in the East and be on par to draft 9th. Stanley Johnson with the 9th pick would be cool. A dream scenario would be to luck up into drafting 3rd and picking Mudiay, if we draft 3rd, I'd let Dragic walk.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
He's still the best player on the team even when everybody is healthy and isn't the highest paid

305/954/561 area stans need a healthy, energetic team (starters and bench) thru and thru that can go 82 + 16 in the post season. south florida is dynamic and world class these days and i think professional sports team/s should also reflect that vitality and potency.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow..what an up and down season...where do we go from here fellas....no playoffs.....are we about to have a year with no heat/Marlins/Dolphins playoffs?? Fukk me

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
yup its a wrap

French_surrender.gif

this will be a VERY productive spring/summer for me with no basketball to watch

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't care for beasly breh. Him and chalmers are like fools gold. They good for at least 5 dumb plays a quarter. Every now and then they'll make a play to show you they at least have some talent.

If mcroberts, bosh, and haslem are back next year we really don't have room for another stretch 4.

We need to get wings or a a pg in the draft if we get that lottery pick

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't care for beastly breh. Him and chalmers are like fools gold. They good for at least 5 dumb plays a quarter. Every now and then they'll make a play to show you they at least have some talent.

If mcroberts, bosh, and haslem are back next year we really don't have room for another stretch 4.

We need to get wings or a a pg in the draft if we get that lottery pick
A SG we still dont have a backup 2

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man am I hlad I've missed as many games as I have this year. We better get a top pick for this awful year. If we lose out to finish at 34-48 after being 31-35 does that start to warm the film editors seat?