The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got no problem with how Wade handled it. I said the last time I like that he has an edge to him but this cant happen twice in a week span.

Theres a difference between having an edge and looking for trouble

He aint no use to us on the bench :manny:

We trying to make the playoffs and we're about to lose another game because of this

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
suspended one game

So we're going to lose against the Nets and proceed with a 5 game losing streak. That would put us at 28-40, Heat will be at the 10th seed come next week. :ehh:

We might fukk around and be at the 11th seed, Brooklyn plays us; Minnesota, and the 76'ers over the next 5 games.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Breh, every NBA star is doing that, I don't know what you were expecting over ASB.

Nobody is resting hope on McBob being anything more than some depth behind Bosh. I don't even think he makes it past the next trading deadline. This team will never turn in to the Sixers relying on youth all over the place. What they ARE doing is investing in Whiteside being the center of the future. That doesn't work if he falls in to the trap of being easily thrown off his game. Whiteside was our lottery pick at this point. Can't invest 100 million in knucklehead breh. I didn't want Lance Stephenson on this team for the same reason.

I love dude n/h, but he gotta cut that shyt out from now.

true statement but wade sounded like he said all he gonna say to him and aired him out in public. heat all talkin about fam this and fam that. most fams take care of dirty laundry behind closed doors.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
true statement but wade sounded like he said all he gonna say to him and aired him out in public. heat all talkin about fam this and fam that. most fams take care of dirty laundry behind closed doors.

You're overreacting breh...Wade didn't disclose anything personal. He simply commented on Whiteside's behavior over the past few games and is basically saying it's unacceptable. I'm sure the team has already spoken to him, at this point it's up to Whiteside to get with the program or get the fukk on. Wade saying this publicly shouldn't affect anything.

I wasn't too upset with his last ejection, but this one was just totally unnecessary and stupid...you can't let other players get in your head like that. Beat up the opposition with your game, not your fist :smh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Detroit lost to LA :francis:
At this point, I don't think we'll be able to catch him, I take the 9th worst record :manny:
After all, the Cavs won the lotto last year after finishing 9th and so did the Bulls in 2008 :scheme:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You're overreacting breh...Wade didn't disclose anything personal. He simply commented on Whiteside's behavior over the past few games and is basically saying it's unacceptable. I'm sure the team has already spoken to him, at this point it's up to Whiteside to get with the program or get the fukk on. Wade saying this publicly shouldn't affect anything.

I wasn't too upset with his last ejection, but this one was just totally unnecessary and stupid...you can't let other players get in your head like that. Beat up the opposition with your game, not your fist :smh:

Miami: Don't Take No Mess