The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I think I'm going to rejoin #TankWave With the Dragic trade and a healthy Bosh next year, this might be our only chance to become good in the future.

If we finish as 12th seed; pick 7th in the draft and able to pick Hezonja, I'll call this a sucessful season. I know the 7th pick is a pipe dream, but at this point I'm cool with the 10th pick. Hell if we wind up with your son Winslow @TheGregReaper I take it, and I don't even like that nikka.
view.php

At this rate we'd turn that nikka into another Ennis...I'm done believing we can draft anybody outside the Top 5 and have them actually amount to something....

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
At this rate we'd turn that nikka into another Ennis...I'm done believing we can draft anybody outside the Top 5 and have them actually amount to something....

With the Dragic trade, we're going to be just good enough to finish as a 7th/8th seed or pick 12th in the draft. :sadcam:

My #masterplan slowly crumbling :damn:
Spo will probably still be coaching this team come 2017 :damn:
If Whiteside doesn't develop, we have no game changing young players :damn:
Barring a miracle we treadmill status for the next 3-5 years with not many draft picks :damn:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
With the Dragic trade, we're going to be just good enough to finish as a 7th/8th seed or pick 12th in the draft. :sadcam:

My #masterplan slowly crumbling :damn:
Spo will probably still be coaching this team come 2017 :damn:
If Whiteside doesn't develop, we have no game changing young players :damn:
Barring a miracle we treadmill status for the next 3-5 years with not many draft picks :damn:

Young talent ain't shyt to Riles breh...his plan revolves around 2016 offseason. I won't be surprised if this draft pick gets traded for an expiring vet and a 2nd rounder :francis:

And you know damn well Spo will be around 2017 and beyond :comeon:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
sounds like chucking young breh under a bus in public.
if he's playing hurt then retire honorably and give some healthy young players the slot and chance to make some nba money.

my_sponsors/my_brand >patience and team chemistry
If it's about playing hurt, Wade's hardly the only one on the team. It's about the young breh understanding they're in a playoff chase and he's being relied upon not to do dumb sh1t that takes himself out the game.

If he turns in to Sheed, it might be comedic, but doesn't help us if he's always sent to the lockerroom

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
If it's about playing hurt, Wade's hardly the only one on the team. It's about the young breh understanding they're in a playoff chase and he's being relied upon not to do dumb sh1t that takes himself out the game.

If he turns in to Sheed, it might be comedic, but doesn't help us if he's always sent to the lockerroom

wade had time to fly to the all star weekend and stunt, fly to Haiti with Bosh for carnival, have drinks the other night, do fashion shows, and etc. and etc. his mind is on enjoying the good life which there is nothing wrong with if he knows his body is depleted. he's been a great warrior but all things coming to an end. playoffs would be a waste of time in my opinion after the high level of success in the last few years. if they make a slot they won't go deep. this Heat squad struggles with scrub nba teams. i think they're tanking and investing in mcbob coming back strong next year.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
wade had time to fly to the all star weekend and stunt, fly to Haiti with Bosh for carnival, have drinks the other night, do fashion shows, and etc. and etc. his mind is on enjoying the good life which there is nothing wrong with if he knows his body is depleted. he's been a great warrior but all things coming to an end. playoffs would be a waste of time in my opinion after the high level of success in the last few years. if they make a slot they won't go deep. this Heat squad struggles with scrub nba teams. i think they're tanking and investing in mcbob coming back strong next year.
Breh, every NBA star is doing that, I don't know what you were expecting over ASB.

Nobody is resting hope on McBob being anything more than some depth behind Bosh. I don't even think he makes it past the next trading deadline. This team will never turn in to the Sixers relying on youth all over the place. What they ARE doing is investing in Whiteside being the center of the future. That doesn't work if he falls in to the trap of being easily thrown off his game. Whiteside was our lottery pick at this point. Can't invest 100 million in knucklehead breh. I didn't want Lance Stephenson on this team for the same reason.

I love dude n/h, but he gotta cut that shyt out from now.

Last edited: