The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Daps
Rothstein telling these youngens that in his days that's just a foul & then a fight if Olynik wanted to throw those hands. The pussification of the NBA, brehs.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Rothstein telling these youngens that in his days that's just a foul & then a fight if Olynik wanted to throw those hands. The pussification of the NBA, brehs.

Rothstein was on the Bad Boys Pistons coaching staff of course he thinks that :dead:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hassan getting the max for all I care(:troll:). Dude a damn fenom doe :yeshrug:
I know you're trolling but that clown aint getting no max from any team. He doesnt know it but he's showing people why he's not max $ type player as we speak.

He's a Joachim Noah/Al Horford type contract guy. Meaning big contract, yes, but nowhere near max dollars.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The kid is just flat out idiot sometimes and does dumb sh!t on the floor. How could you not understand that you're one of our top 3 if not 2 players YET you let some other teams's 8th man cause your ejection. That's our 3rd option to an opponent's 8th.

Come to think of it our entire youth movement group got issue.
  • As much as i love the kid, Whiteside is a dumb ass
  • As much as i wanna see him shine, Ennis is almost as dumb (especially on defense)
  • Napier is just too small physically. Thats not his fault but fukk him too
  • Tyler Johnson... well he's white. That alone is an issue :troll:

Breh that's what happens when you have young players, they go through growing pains. This team is not going to go anywhere until the young players we have and/or draft develop into good/great players.

It's going to be very interesting 2-4 years from now, when posters are giving our lotto pick hell because he had a few bad games. :heh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
The depth on this team is non existent

Anytime we're missing a starter is an automatic L
anytime bill walker is starting for your team it's an automatic L

dude changed his name to henry and thought he could sneak back into the league without being recognized, we see you ol bum ass nikka:pacspit:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Breh that's what happens when you have young players, they go through growing pains. This team is not going to go anywhere until the young players we have and/or draft develop into good/great players.

It's going to be very interesting 2-4 years from now, when posters are giving our lotto pick hell because he had a few bad games. :heh:
Find me where I bytch about players having bad games. Napier has been bad all year almost and you won't see me bytch about him. The kid plays hard and smart. Whitened has had many bad games and i dont b!tch about that. He plays hard. I bytch about Ennis taking dumb fouls all the time but Not his 1 for 6 nights. Ive bytched about Beasley being a knucklehead/clown and soft in the past. Not his 3 for 11 nights.

A bad game is usually a player doing the right things but shots not falling. When mr Bosh decides he's just gonna chuck jumpers from 22 feet all night and go 3 for 18 thats not a bad game. Thats mr Bosh forgetting he's a PF and not an SG

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think I'm going to rejoin #TankWave With the Dragic trade and a healthy Bosh next year, this might be our only chance to become good in the future.

If we finish as 12th seed; pick 7th in the draft and able to pick Hezonja, I'll call this a sucessful season. I know the 7th pick is a pipe dream, but at this point I'm cool with the 10th pick. Hell if we wind up with your son Winslow @TheGregReaper I take it, and I don't even like that nikka.
view.php