The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
minus wade yeah we don't even have a d league level guard, and the fact that we might have the single most inept coach in the history of the sport means the front court has to be more than perfect for us to even have a chance. I mean we lost LeBron and spo kept coaching like he was still here. I won't even bother to go into not playing whiteside enough

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
how many fukkin times have we said this in the past month alone? how many times have we said it over the past 4 years? Dude is a horrible coach that was gifted with great players and now he has rings to use as a crutch for his fukk ups and job security...
Big 3/Spo Should have had 4 rings together, Say what you want about Bron but Spo is responsible for those 2 finals L's , he was out coached overall.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Big 3/Spo Should have had 4 rings together, Say what you want about Bron but Spo is responsible for those 2 finals L's , he was out coached overall.

team would have 3-peat with a more competent coach. When it took him about 3-4 games to sit Rio on the bench in last years finals all I could do was smh...
play mike bibby games 1-5 of the finals brehs. we were falling behind by 10 in the first quarter every game of the playoffs due to his and big z not playing any defense.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maybe akademiks can still make that switch to #cavsset before the allstar break:mjpls:

Not too late to jump on the bandwagon breh we won't say nuthin:sas2:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Spo is just as much at fault as LeBron for the Mavs series..if not more.

Lets be real brehs. Getting 18 from Bosh and 18/7/7 from Bron while Wade is putting up ridiculous #s should have been enough.

People should have been scolding LeBron for Wade carrying to a championship. Not for him choking a championship away. Thats because of Spo. Dude was shook as fukk in the finals. Took forever to bench Mike Bibby. Would play LeBron at PG and then have chasing Jason Terry around screens for 45 mins a game. :heh:

Spo gon be the Heat's coach 3 more years at least :sas2:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Spo is just as much at fault as LeBron for the Mavs series..if not more.

Lets be real brehs. Getting 18 from Bosh and 18/7/7 from Bron while Wade is putting up ridiculous #s should have been enough.

People should have been scolding LeBron for Wade carrying to a championship. Not for him choking a championship away. Thats because of Spo. Dude was shook as fukk in the finals. Took forever to bench Mike Bibby. Would play LeBron at PG and then have chasing Jason Terry around screens for 45 mins a game. :heh:

Spo gon be the Heat's coach 3 more years at least :sas2:
Thing is it's not like he wasn't shooting well. He wasn't shooting enough, but wade was shooting better. Biggest reason was spo being a terrible coach, which I lump our defensive meltdowns all series under. second was the misses and turnovers I remember wade making in games 2 and 4 (them final 30 seconds still hurt from game 4). I would say third was james not scoring enough. If he were shooting like Kobe in 2000, 2004, 2008, or 2010, then yeah I would agree.