The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nah for real man....I am fukkin beyond sick of our coaching or lack thereof. This nikka is inept...it's like he doesnt know when to adjust during games or he is hard headed...I don't fukkin get it....it's like someone playing 2k and forgetting to use subs. I'm fukkin sick of watching games slip away because of just pure stupidity on his part. Your PG combos are terrible, your lack of decisiveness is terrible, your play calling is terrible....fukk man...

nikka should build a shrine with the big 3 in his house and pray to it every day for allowing him to have a job on the sideline and not back in the film room

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
spo dumb ass waited to long to bring whiteside and bosh back

how many fukkin times have we said this in the past month alone? how many times have we said it over the past 4 years? Dude is a horrible coach that was gifted with great players and now he has rings to use as a crutch for his fukk ups and job security...

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the least our guards could have done, if they weren't going to score was play some fukking defense

:scust:

Chalmers 0-1, 1pt
Napier 0-0, 0pt
Cole 0-4, 0pt
Johnson 1-3, 3pts

leave every last one of them in detroit
this the ugliest stat lines I've ever seen :damn:

Minus Wade we dont have an NBA caliber guard on our team

and Wade cant stay on the floor :snoop:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: who the hell took all the shots if not the guards? *to espn*

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
how many fukkin times have we said this in the past month alone? how many times have we said it over the past 4 years? Dude is a horrible coach that was gifted with great players and now he has rings to use as a crutch for his fukk ups and job security...
like my dad would say he is siting there like a bump on a log. Detroit had dudes like are old friends joel anthony and john lucas out there so why is bosh and whiteside not back in the game while they had there third string guys out there sooner.

we won those rings not because of him but in spite of. the coaching and overall
execution in these games have been piss poor. the fukk up part spo had a young wade and rio mind u with Jermaine O' Neal corpse playing over there head at times. so he fool alot of people into believing he was a good coach.