The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
A free agent, Whiteside had one of his first workouts with Miami. In 2010, the Heat had strongly considered drafting Whiteside; they wanted to give him a second look. The workout didn’t go well. The Heat, said Whiteside’s former agent, Brian Samuels, didn’t think Whiteside was totally invested in becoming an NBA player. According to Samuels, Pat Riley suggested Whiteside take a year off, get his head on straight, and decide what he wanted to do. “This kid has always had an immense amount of talent,” Samuels said. “He just needed to wrap his head around the idea that this was a full-time job. Back then, I don’t think he was there yet.” Sports Illustrated

We could of had Whiteside in 2010!? The year we took Pittman!?!

SpecificVigilantAdmiralbutterfly.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
A free agent, Whiteside had one of his first workouts with Miami. In 2010, the Heat had strongly considered drafting Whiteside; they wanted to give him a second look. The workout didn’t go well. The Heat, said Whiteside’s former agent, Brian Samuels, didn’t think Whiteside was totally invested in becoming an NBA player. According to Samuels, Pat Riley suggested Whiteside take a year off, get his head on straight, and decide what he wanted to do. “This kid has always had an immense amount of talent,” Samuels said. “He just needed to wrap his head around the idea that this was a full-time job. Back then, I don’t think he was there yet.” Sports Illustrated

We could of had Whiteside in 2010!? The year we took Pittman!?!

SpecificVigilantAdmiralbutterfly.gif
Did you see Whiteside in 2010 :mjlol: There's a reason they drafted Pittman over him.