The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Granger's knees don't allow him to play solid defense and Ennis don't even look like he belongs in the NBA right now

Again, its the coaches job to utilize the whole team. Don't blame Deng for Wade playing 20 minutes in a half, dont blame Deng for Wade performing his personal acrobatic gymnastic show before every game putting unnecessary stress on his hamstrings, and dont blame Deng for those struggle salads Wade be eating.

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
Again, its the coaches job to utilize the whole team. Don't blame Deng for Wade playing 20 minutes in a half, dont blame Deng for Wade performing his personal acrobatic gymnastic show before every game putting unnecessary stress on his hamstrings, and dont blame Deng for those struggle salads Wade be eating.

:mjcry:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Realistically how long can a hamstring keep someone out brehs?:mjcry:

I know Chauncey Billiups was out twice in 06 and 08 for what was 2 weeks (including right in the middle of the playoffs)

I need to know these things!:sadcam:

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
Realistically how long can a hamstring keep someone out brehs?:mjcry:

I know Chauncey Billiups was out twice in 06 and 08 for what was 2 weeks (including right in the middle of the playoffs)

I need to know these things!:sadcam:

wade missed 7 games in November this season from the same injury in a different leg, wade implied this is the worst of all the 3 he's he's gotten this year :mjcry:

shut wade down for the season tbh

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
wade missed 7 games in November this season from the same injury in a different leg, wade implied this is the worst of all the 3 he's he's gotten this year :mjcry:

shut wade down for the season tbh

From a hamstring?!:huhldup:

From leaping?!:why:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
best we can hope for is to not fall out of the playoffs.
have the entire team healthy post all star break
the FO makes a move to better the guard situation

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats Mcroberts status on his rehab?? Thats the only other player that can run an offense on this team