The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks

:whew:

Vtp71SX.gif

listening to song and watching gif = pure comedy

lmao

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ennis has been a disappointment, not going to lie. He looks lost out there at times. Don't get me wrong, he should get minutes for development, but I was expecting more. I don't mind throwing some minutes to Tyler here and there.
His ball handling needs major work for NBA level wing. He's a decent rebounder. He has a good shot but he seems to get lost in the offense like he'll be in a spot where someone else is also waiting for the ball

If i'm Spo, by next training camp i's ask him to put on another 10 lbs of muscle. He's too frail for an SF at 6'7 205 lbs. At least to me :manny: He doesn't have the speed to cover SGs so might as well bulk up to 215-220 and guard SFs

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
this season man we just cant catch a break

tumblr_n507pq5QpT1smcbm7o1_500.gif

The fukked up part is Jennings is out for the Pistons, Kemba is out for 4-6 weeks for the Hornets, The Nets are a mess and don't have D-Will and Boston is in tank mode.....so we cant think about #tankwave either because everyone else is doing worse. This is gonna be Leastern Conference Basketball at it's worst.

Heat gonna win 35 games and still be stuck in the 7th seed all year and get swept by fukking Kyle Lowry, the same dude who 7 months ago people casually thought Riles could get and shop Rio and Cole on the way out. The same Kyle Lowry who took all of Wade's All-Star lunch.

original.gif

yes-i-m-mad-o.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
so Wade basically let it be known he's out until probably the All Star Break.

Deng is out vs the Mavs.

They gonna need to make a move

Dragic, Affalalo, Reggie Jackson, something....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wade and Bosh better get that all-star tonight :upsetfavre:
I hope Wade gets snubbed. THis coming from a big Wade fan.

Wade is one of these dudes that always need something to motivate him. Back in 08 he gat mad when they said he was done and came back and was the MVP IMO.
Him getting snubbed but the coaches will scream to him that "It's not just the dumb fans. Even coaches, the people that are closest to the game aside from players, think you're washed up".

That combined with next year being a contract year for him SHOULD motivate him to take his maintenance program more seriously in the offseason