The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
before the injury on Tue. , wade missed 3 games in 2 months
bosh will be a all-star and has been a no-brainer for most people
we didn't bring deng here to score, he's been playing solid defense and rebounding

1. Wade had missed 10 games, and left 2 or 3 early due to injury. You couldn't trust that he was gonna be available for the team
2. it says ALL NBA not All Star and Bosh has not been ALL NBA
3. Deng has not been consistent in any way this season, it's been noted as much. when he plays aggressive the heat win, problem is he doesn't all the time

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
We can't even tank because the east is terrible. This is so disappointing. :snoop:

We are 3 1/2 games back of the tenth pick in the lottery #tankwave.

Last edited:

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
1. Wade had missed 10 games, and left 2 or 3 early due to injury. You couldn't trust that he was gonna be available for the team
2. it says ALL NBA not All Star and Bosh has not been ALL NBA
3. Deng has not been consistent in any way this season, it's been noted as much. when he plays aggressive the heat win, problem is he doesn't all the time

1. Wade qualifying for his numbers constitutes as playing enough games, he missed 7 straight games in the 1st month of the season, Wade has been relatively healthy this season compared to last season when he was missing a game every 3-4 games.

2. Bosh won't make all-nba because Miami plays poor and he doesn't put up freakish numbers

3. Deng's job description isn't to be aggressive on the offensive end, he gives us 14 ppg on 49% shooting, if you told me he would give us this prior to the season i would be happy with that

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Wade's health i never understood why we didnt keep a decent SG. Who did we drop shannon brown for again?? This season brehs :wow:

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
With Wade's health i never understood why we didnt keep a decent SG. Who did we drop shannon brown for again?? This season brehs :wow:

if we look at the situation with some optimism, wade will return a little before playoff time, hopefully whiteside keeps balling

if we get a team like Bulls/ Raptors/ Wizards we could have a puncher's chance

but Riley has to make a move