The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
"Congrats to this young fella on making his 11th AllStar game in 12 yrs...Also a big thanks to our coaches for knowing the impact that each player makes on the game!!!...see you guys in #NYC"

wade throwing subliminal at Korver? :shaq:

Wade will be back for all-star? :ohhh:

dead at wade congratulate himself lmao

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
With Wade's health i never understood why we didnt keep a decent SG. Who did we drop shannon brown for again?? This season brehs :wow:
if shyt went right this year rio would play only backup 2 and cole naiper and mcroberts would of did all the pg working leaving rio to just be a high energy instant offensive. i think they also thought they could get away with granger and even ennis playing some 2 but it was pretty much rio spot.

i wanted them to get stuckey whos in indiana but he was out of there price range. they was looking at jordan crawford and chirs douglas roberts low tier guys .we had signed reggie williams also i think hoping he could make the team

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
:ohhh::dwillhuh:why no shout out for bosh he made the team too lebron

wade melo are his day ones

cp is his kids godfather

autzenjpg-faefbe98834c49a5.jpg

peep bosh in the background :russ:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
best we can hope for is to not fall out of the playoffs.
have the entire team healthy post all star break
the FO makes a move to better the guard situation

What realistic moves would you push for and what would you give up?
If you're giving up picks, what years for the picks(2019?) and any type of protections(lotto protected?)

We can't even tank because the east is terrible. This is so disappointing. :snoop:

We are 3 1/2 games back of the tenth pick in the lottery #tankwave.

Remember I said to you about a week ago we're going to be bad next year?
Well, this is supposed to be Wade's healthy year, yet he missed 10 games and is on pace to miss another 7+games. Our bench is old and have no room for improvement next season, sans McRoberts.

Not too mention, the East will be far better in 2015-2016. Detroit will be in the playoffs next year, while Orlando; the Knicks, and possibly the 76'ers will compete for a 8th seed. Start getting familiar with that 2016 class now.