The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Maybe it was the 4th quarter....but Norris Cole was leading a fast break and I forgot who was open on his left side but this nga tried to lay up a shot with TWO or THREE dudes right on top of him and of course he missed.

I turned that shyt off after that.

I didn't want to believe it before but I think this nga got Cleveland on his mind.

Please get this mugg'fuggah and his ignorant fukking flat top outta Miami, man!

Cleveland Cav Cole had his ticket booked for Cleveland since July.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Man if we can get an Afflalo type player to back up the 2 & 3

The shyt we have to deal with without either Wade or Deng much less both out
looking at the salaries, looks like they would have to give up Chalmers plus someone else or like McRoberts plus someone else. don't know that Denver would take either. unless we threw in a pick

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wow:
iosoV56nKiXjg.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
more like 2-4 relax
Breh you know Wade be taking his sweet time coming back. Probably to take time to work on his modeling career. Also to keep Tyler Johnson employed from time to time

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
maybe Tyler will get a real look on this 2nd 10 day contract :ld: cat is 6'4, athletic, can attack the rim..what's the worst that could happen
I hope so. I think he doesnt get PT for the same reason Ennis hasnt been getting PT: Defense. According to scouting reports Tyler is a defensive liability ala Kyle Korver type.

Now that we have a rim protector who can make up for our guards mistakes maybe we will see more of Ennis and Tyler. BUt my beef with Ennis is he takes so many DUMB fouls.
I mean half the time he'll do some sh!t and im sitting there like :dahell: . And trust me i'm not defensive guru/expert

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I hope so. I think he doesnt get PT for the same reason Ennis hasnt been getting PT: Defense. According to scouting reports Tyler is a defensive liability ala Kyle Korver type.

Now that we have a rim protector who can make up for our guards mistakes maybe we will see more of Ennis and Tyler. BUt my beef with Ennis is he takes so many DUMB fouls.
I mean half the time he'll do some sh!t and im sitting there like :dahell: . And trust me i'm not defensive guru/expert

Oh, we believe you