The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You do realize the Heat has always been one of the biggest fanbases on here/sohh right?

The coli didn't exist pre Lebron-Miami era and there might have been 4 or 5 nikkaz that stanned the heat back on SOHH before Lebron got there so try again my friend. Only team in Florida that kinda has a stan base is the U and those dudes only pop up when they good. 99.9% of Heat fans come along with Bron.

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
The coli didn't exist pre Lebron-Miami era and there might have been 4 or 5 nikkaz that stanned the heat back on SOHH so try again my friend. Only team in Florida that kinda has a stan base is the U and those dudes only pop up when they good.

If we look at this from a logical perspective, the NBA has been a players-league for a long time and top players draw fans

>when you consider that Wade was basically a top 3-5 player in the NBA who was also on a playoff team pre-big 3 era, it would make perfect sense that Miami has a significantly large fanbase just off Wade alone. Wade is still top 10 in jersey sales TODAY

so what do you have to say about that?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
The coli didn't exist pre Lebron-Miami era and there might have been 4 or 5 nikkaz that stanned the heat back on SOHH before Lebron got there so try again my friend. Only team in Florida that kinda has a stan base is the U and those dudes only pop up when they good. 99.9% of Heat fans come along with Bron.
lol if only 4 nikkas followed the Heat on SOHH, then only 20 nikkas followed a team on SOHH

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
If we look at this from a logical perspective, the NBA has been a players-league for a long time and top players draw fans

>when you consider that Wade was basically a top 3-5 player in the NBA who was also on a playoff team pre-big 3 era, it would make perfect sense that Miami has a significantly large fanbase just off Wade alone. Wade is still top 10 in jersey sales TODAY

so what do you have to say about that?

There are a bunch of Wade fans they just not Heat fans. When I watch Heat games from time to time on league pass shyt looks dead stadium looks half filed and everybody there looks like they don't care about basketball they just there for the show. Miami is the worst sports town in America and it ain't cuz it's nice out or there's a bunch of other things to do.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
There are a bunch of Wade fans they just not Heat fans. When I watch Heat games from time to time on league pass shyt looks dead stadium looks half filed and everybody there looks like they don't care about basketball they just there for the show. Miami is the worst sports town in America and it ain't cuz it's nice out or there's a bunch of other things to do.
But I thought it was Lebron? Now it's Wade who has been there since most of us joined sohh anyway? So how can you even form a judgement?

Go about some other business breh.

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks

If guys are wade fans they care if he wins, no? if they want wade to win that logically would lead to those fans wanting Miami to win and or caring if they do win.

You can see how fans look and determine how they feel from watching league pass on your TV? do you know how you sound right now?

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Maybe it was the 4th quarter....but Norris Cole was leading a fast break and I forgot who was open on his left side but this nga tried to lay up a shot with TWO or THREE dudes right on top of him and of course he missed.

I turned that shyt off after that.

I didn't want to believe it before but I think this nga got Cleveland on his mind.

Please get this mugg'fuggah and his ignorant fukking flat top outta Miami, man!