The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Daps
Whiteside got his. Forced them into touch floaters & long range jumpers. Sometimes the other team just makes every single contested fukking jumper. It is what it is.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Norris Cole just standing near half court dribbling until the shot clock hits 8 seconds is not a key to winning anything. That's not the main reason we lost but it sure as fukk is the reason our offense fukking sucks.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Whiteside got his. Forced them into touch floaters & long range jumpers. Sometimes the other team just makes every single contested fukking jumper. It is what it is.

I agree. Anyone that watched the game will see that he had made an impact on the Bucks' offense. Their shots just went in and Heat players didn't rotate.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
missed the game....how the fukk did we lose this one? I see hassan was cookin again...flash had a mediocre game from the numbers i'm lookin at and our bench got abused by theirs....yea...that had to have been the reason...our bench needs to step the fukk up

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
missed the game....how the fukk did we lose this one? I see hassan was cookin again...flash had a mediocre game from the numbers i'm lookin at and our bench got abused by theirs....yea...that had to have been the reason...our bench needs to step the fukk up
wade is hurt again
bucks really where not trying to go inside cuz of whiteside but they was hot all game from outside.
offensive as usually looked lost and as usually running the shot clock down before going into an offensive set

Daps
I agree. Anyone that watched the game will see that he had made an impact on the Bucks' offense. Their shots just went in and Heat players didn't rotate.

Yes sir. I see people saying he had a bad game because of his lack of offensive rebounds? They had a combo of two of these on him at all time: Giannis, Martin, Zaza, Henson. I would love to see the point in the paint numbers while he was on the court, because they were just shooting really tough, long contested jumpers or, in Mayo & Knight's case, they were making this rainbow floaters from the top of the key. Whiteside had a legit good game.