The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Man, I'm disappointed with some of you in here

"Let him come off the bench" blah blah blah.

Even if he turns out to be only decent, a decent 7 foot center is hard to come by in the league.

Boost him up, don't keep him down.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Real shyt. He gives 100% out there. I need that to be a starter.

We're 16-21, 13 games behind and the 7th seed. It can't get any worse in my opinion. We have the talent to be a 3rd-4th seed at the worst.

Minutes are his reward. He'll start when they want to start him. I'd like to see more consistency from him before I go changing my whole rotation around.

His ego doesn't need the boost. He's plenty confident.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
13 games behind the first seed, the Hawks. We are the current 7th seed. That's what I meant.
From the start of this thread and even in the offseason thread i told you cats to forget about seeds 1-3 so i don't see why we're looking at games behind #1 anyway. I never understood why people needed to state the GB stat it if you're not in the top 3. But that's just me :yeshrug:

Anyway, i believe we have about a month before the all star game. If we can be at .500 or close to it by then we should be good to make a move on the 6th seed if CLE doesnt get its act together.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Schedule before All-Star game.

We have the15 games listed with the second nights of back-to-backs underlined
@ LA Lakers
@ Golden State
@ Sacramento
vs Oklahoma City
@ Charlotte
vs Indiana
@ Chicago
vs Milwaukee
vs Dallas
@ Boston
@ Detroit
@ Minnesota
@ San Antonio
vs NY Knicks
@ Cleveland

Best case scenario we go 10-5 or 9-6. Again this is me being pessimistic as usual. That would put us at or around .500 before the ASB. Keep in mind we have a lot of 3 games in 4 nights stretches in there so Spo will need to do what he does best in "managing" amount of minutes he keeps Wade on the floor so i hope Ennis, Chalmers and other wing players are ready.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'd like to see Hamilton get some burn now.
I'd like to see Hamilton packaged in a trade with Cole and shipped outta here
Yeah this is one dude I never understood his role or the reason why he's on the team. Especially when McRoberts was playing.

Does dude have pics of someone molesting kids or something?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ramona Shelburne: Since Mozgov trade, everyone is calling Denver on Chandler & Afflalo. Heard Heat, Clippers, Hornets have all discussed Afflalo. Twitter @ramonashelburne

:cook: deng + cole get it done pat