The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Spo better smarten up and just start Whiteside and let birdman move back to the bench and let him play against second unit guys. Even tho birdman has had some good games as a starter he just doesn't have the presence Whiteside has in the paint.

Honest there is no reason that spo should have had UD play center at all tonight but he wise up quick and brought Whiteside back in. If he wanted to give whiteside a break and still wanted birdman to rest then hell bring in Hamilton for UD minutes. With three 7 footer on the roster we should never EVER play small. We should always have one of the three on the floor. Hamilton I think can still be a solid rotation player an jason smith Micheal doleac type. As long as I dont see UD at center ever again im good.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucked out by choosing the right game to go to today brehs. I was suspicious of our run in the 1st quarter, by the end of the 2nd half, I had a feeling we would put together our first complete game in a while.

Here's seats from the box

m6aJMXw.jpg

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Lucked out by choosing the right game to go to today brehs. I was suspicious of our run in the 1st quarter, by the end of the 2nd half, I had a feeling we would put together our first complete game in a while.

Here's seats from the box

m6aJMXw.jpg
That was you who started the Let's GO Heat chants :ohhh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Listening to WAXY Heat post game.

~paraphrasing.....

Reporter to Whiteside: "Were teams telling you what was the knock against you....why they were not interested in you?"
Whiteside: "You're gonna have to ask them. Ask Doc Rivers."
Dude needs to let that go :russ:
Actually dont let it go since it motivates him to play so welll. BUt stop dropping names for Chris' sake

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Whiteside is showing us what i said about Bosh all along. You put an actual Center next to Bosh and he'll beast up since that frees him from all the center nonsense.

I think Spo will continue to start Birdman for now but with heavy dosages of Whiteside (28+). I'd still prefer Chalmers coming off the bench to give Wade a breather but Nappier isnt ready to start yet.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Whiteside is showing us what i said about Bosh all along. You put an actual Center next to Bosh and he'll beast up since that frees him from all the center nonsense.

I think Spo will continue to start Birdman for now but with heavy dosages of Whiteside (28+). I'd still prefer Chalmers coming off the bench to give Wade a breather but Nappier isnt ready to start yet.

What I'd really prefer is Ennis being the guy to come off the bench for Wade..

He's the got potential to be the go to guy on offense while Wade breathes

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What I'd really prefer is Ennis being the guy to come off the bench for Wade..

He's the got potential to be the go to guy on offense while Wade breathes
I like Ennis' skill set. He showed great promise during preseason but seems like since the season started he gets lost out there. + he seems to only playwell when he's with Nappier. His confidence may need a boost.

I personally would start him over Deng but Deng helps us in so many ways. Seen Deng defend every position on the floor this season except for Center. He guarded CP3 in the 4th some yesterday and was on Blake at times. Ennis on the other hand takes a lot of dumb fouls on defense. He has the potential to be a good defender with his wingspan and speed but needs time. But if we trade Deng as we're rumored to it will probably be to give Ennis the minutes. He's a legit starter at the 2 or 3 if given the chance.