The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Again you try to keep him fresh for later

Anyway that bulshyt about it "all on coaching" is just that: Bullshyt. The roster is poorly constructed since last year since we have noone on the glass. I told you cats this was a 44-48 win team at best when lots of you were talking 55 wins. We don't have the players to help our skill players.
  • We need rebounders at PF and C for our guards to be able to run the floor freely. We don't have that
  • We need a bruiser down low to fre up Bosh: Whitteside is still developing
  • We need backup wings to help an aging D-Wade to give him a break: No backup SG in sight. Ennis takes too many dumb fouls. Noone else can create their own shot on offense.
Bottom line is While Spo isn't the best coach in the world this sh!t is not all on him.

yea...u bugging right now....are u watching this game? what are we keeping whiteside fresh for...a 4th qtr blowout? We need rebounders at PF and C? So Bosh at the 4 and Whiteside at the 5 doesnt cover this?

nikka i'm sick to my stomach with watching this team play good/great basketball for one half then completely look like we have no one on the sideline coaching in the 3rd..

Daps

Anyway that bulshyt about it "all on coaching" is just that: Bullshyt. The roster is poorly constructed since last year since we have noone on the glass. I told you cats this was a 44-48 win team at best when lots of you were talking 55 wins. We don't have the players to help our skill players.
  • We need rebounders at PF and C for our guards to be able to run the floor freely. We don't have that
  • We need backup wings to help an aging D-Wade to give him a break: No backup SG in sight. Ennis takes too many dumb fouls. Noone else can create their own shot on offense.
Bottom line is While Spo isn't the best coach in the world this sh!t is not all on him.
Fam, this game is all on Spo. The team was having non of those issues you listed tonight when Whiteside was in the game.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

I agree with most of your points but I don't see why Whiteside didn't get any burn in the 3rd when we clearly were getting killed in rebounds. He was a big reason we even got a lead in the 1st half

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
yea...u bugging right now....are u watching this game? what are we keeping whiteside fresh for...a 4th qtr blowout? We need rebounders at PF and C? So Bosh at the 4 and Whiteside at the 5 doesnt cover this?

nikka i'm sick to my stomach with watching this team play good/great basketball for one half then completely look like we have no one on the sideline coaching in the 3rd..
Until Riley fixes the depth issue it will continue to be like this

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Bird played the first 8 mins of the Q. Your boy is in now. Still doesnt mean he would have solved your problem.

are u serious? did you watch the first half? did you see how much presence whiteside had on the court on both ends of the court? I saw him deflect or alter shots and got rebounds. I saw him finish in the paint. Exactly what has birdman done all game but acquire more minutes?

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I say this with total seriousness. I would rather have mike brown or Scotty brooks as my head coach. Bird is -17 in 24 minutes. Worst mark on the team tonight. Whiteside is +5 in 7 minutes played. That should say a lot. Why are we going small with granger at the 4?
Birdman a high energy guy who cant play alot of minutes 17 to 24 minutes really is his limit. Against smaller team ok you may get away with granger as a 4 but you cant have him trying to play aldridge that just stupid. Its like spo just sit there with that stupid look on his face like:yeshrug::manny:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Bird played the first 8 mins of the Q. Your boy is in now. Still doesnt mean he would have solved your problem.
NO, 1st of all Bird and him should be the ONLY ones playing center, suddenly Spo went back to Bosh at center after ALREADY playing Bird too long.

He has shown he can play big minutes, there is no need to "keep him fresh".

Spo just wants to be the smartest man in the room

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
guess which 7 footer is trending on twitter? these tweets are depressing...