The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So whiteside doesn't play any in the third
bosh back at center playing small with granger deng and ennis
I say this with total seriousness. I would rather have mike brown or Scotty brooks as my head coach. Bird is -17 in 24 minutes. Worst mark on the team tonight. Whiteside is +5 in 7 minutes played. That should say a lot. Why are we going small with granger at the 4?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The man played 6 mins, Bird has played 24

Who needs the breather?
Again you try to keep him fresh for later

Anyway that bulshyt about it "all on coaching" is just that: Bullshyt. The roster is poorly constructed since last year since we have noone on the glass. I told you cats this was a 44-48 win team at best when lots of you were talking 55 wins. We don't have the players to help our skill players.
  • We need rebounders at PF and C for our guards to be able to run the floor freely. We don't have that
  • We need a bruiser down low to fre up Bosh: Whitteside is still developing
  • We need backup wings to help an aging D-Wade to give him a break: No backup SG in sight. Ennis takes too many dumb fouls. Noone else can create their own shot on offense.
Bottom line is While Spo isn't the best coach in the world this sh!t is not all on him.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Again you try to keep him fresh for later

Anyway that bulshyt about it "all on coaching" is just that: Bullshyt. The roster is poorly constructed since last year since we have noone on the glass. I told you cats this was a 44-48 win team at best when lots of you were talking 55 wins. We don't have the players to help our skill players.
  • We need rebounders at PF and C for our guards to be able to run the floor freely. We don't have that
  • We need a bruiser down low to fre up Bosh: Whitteside is still developing
  • We need backup wings to help an aging D-Wade to give him a break: No backup SG in sight. Ennis takes too many dumb fouls. Noone else can create their own shot on offense.
Bottom line is While Spo isn't the best coach in the world this sh!t is not all on him.
Keep him fresh for down fukking 12? Are you serious breh? really?