The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
spo is a fukkin clown....how long will this fukkin fakkit wait before making an adjustment? we are getting killed inside...birdman looks gassed....sub him out u fukkin dummy

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Nope

When you lack depth behind your best players and have to use them too much in the first half just to keep pace. By 3rd Q they are already getting tired. Add the fact that we have no rebounders to keep people off the offensive glass all our guards have to stay back and help on rebounds thus can't release for easy transition basket thus why your star player is tired

If you notice this year Wade gets a lot of hot starts then disappears.
Dude that's bullshyt, Whiteside hasn't seen the fukking floor in the 3rd. That's why we have no rebounding out there

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
even the commentators are fukkin baffled at white side not being in the game. spo is the worst coach in the fukkin league.
10-23 is the score this quarter with foul shots pending. I had enough and switched the channel to modern family. Every single heat game I've watched this year has followed this same script. Spo has to go. This guy is cam Cameron levels of brainless.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dude that's bullshyt, Whiteside hasn't seen the fukking floor in the 3rd. That's why we have no rebounding out there
Thats odd. Bird was boxing out just fine in the first Q. What happened? You think he forgot how to?

Look I'm not saying Whiteside wouldn't help but you gotta give him a breather to have him fresh for later

And one of the reason he looked so good in the 2nd was because POR was playing a small lineup