The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
There's some dark days ahead of us brehs :sadheats:

We can sit here and complain all we want but the fact of the matter is we stuck with this mothafukka :sadheats:

There's still folks around the league that believe this dude is "One of the best young coaches in the NBA". :scust:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
They've tuned him out. The success is great but after long the message gets stale, happens to every coach (Popovich seems to be the only exception). 70% of this roster has no reason for any allegiance to Spoelstra. Dude cant reinvent himself, we are literally doing the same exact things over and over
you don't have to sell it to me, I've been a critic since he started. I'm just bringing logic to this. No Team would fire a coach that has had his success over one bad year

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's some dark days ahead of us brehs :sadheats:

We can sit here and complain all we want but the fact of the matter is we stuck with this mothafukka :sadheats:

There's still folks around the league that believe this dude is "One of the best young coaches in the NBA". :scust:

When we finish as a ninth seed and lose our pick
view.php

The next year we draft top five, yet that prospect won't get any minutes
view.php

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
1 game back from falling out of the 8th seed

3 games back from the 7th seed
16i60ec.jpg

We actually aren't that far from a top 10 pick. We have the 12th worst record in the league right now. If we continue this downward trend, we need to pull the plug, find Deng a new home, and hope for a prospect that can help us right away.

#Tankwave
#SomewherefreeBazzho

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Didn't even watch the game cause I knew the deal....

I just wanna what Riley and Mickey are thinking right now.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did they that egregiously quit that we got out scored by 40 over the last 3 quarters? That entirely speaks to a team that's not trying. Even philly doesn't lose that bad. It's become painfully clear that the players are tuning the coach out and not playing hard. No other reason they're this bad. A new coach is definitely needed.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Did they that egregiously quit that we got out scored by 40 over the last 3 quarters? That entirely speaks to a team that's not trying. Even philly doesn't lose that bad. It's become painfully clear that the players are tuning the coach out and not playing hard. No other reason they're this bad. A new coach is definitely needed.

Spo went to four straight Finals and is Riley's boy, we got him for at least two more years. The best case scenario is for us to finish as a 9th seed(lose our pick); then draft top 6 from 2016-2017, and hope Zo or whomever is the future GM bring his own coach.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Four Finals appearances and two rings will buy Spo AT LEAST 4-5 years

Yall wasting time talking about it
I hate him more than anyone but thats reality :manny: