The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Bosh is drifting to the 3 pt line again. That messes up the offense, IMO

Add that to crappy D and now we're down 12

Bosh says he wants to play more inside, but goes outside more than he does inside....sigh. Dude can be a combination of dirk/duncan if we chooses to....he was killing it inside...why go away from that? I don't know if it's the plays being called or what.....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This team
giphy.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We were playing solid in the first quarter then we allowed them to get momentum when Spo decided to have Granger consecutively guard and get destroyed by Motiejunas down on the low block. The first time Granger was scored on, a timeout should've been called and there should've been some type of adjustment made.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
We were playing solid in the first quarter then we allowed them to get momentum when Spo decided to have Granger consecutively guard and get destroyed by Motiejunas down on the low block. The first time Granger was scored on, a timeout should've been called and there should've been some type of adjustment made.

Bruh, we recovered from that.. It's the end if the 2nd quarter that has us down 12