The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Dwyane Wade Not Taking Involvement In Heat's 2016 Free Agency Plan
Jan 4, 2015 2:01 AM

Wade_Dwyane_mia_140530.jpg

Pat Riley has planned for the Miami Heat to be competitive this season and next season and then make a free agency splash in the summer of 2016, when the team can amass as much as $50 million in cap space if the new TV contracts result in the huge spike that's widely projected.

Dwyane Wade helped the Heat by taking a paycut in his recent contract and has been given no assurances of the team landing another star after losing LeBron James.

“I’m not really focused on waiting until 2016," Wade said. "I don’t know what that means. That’s their organization. They do what they want from that standpoint. I’m not involved in that. I’m a player. Whatever decision they make from a 2016 standpoint is on them. The only thing I can control is the decisions I make and what I do.

“Whoever is here, whatever we decide to do, you just want to be competitive. That’s all I ask for myself and for our guys.

“Nobody knows what’s going to happen in 2016; 2016, to me, is so far away and I hope people aren’t waiting on it thinking we’re going to land this quote, unquote Big Fish because it might not happen for you. No one knows if Riley is going to wait until 2016. It’s all speculation.”

Read more at http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ats-2016-Free-Agency-Plan#hbglYVZ5upEClKqB.99

Riles you better stop fukking around and put a good team around your boy :mjpls:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got whiteside for 2 years right? Would hate for some team
To steal our first Real Productive center

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasnt able to watch the game but that whiteside statline:mjcry:.....we can't let this guy get away.

The Whiteside / Bosh combo is just :blessed:

Bosh can focus on his elite PNR defense, Whiteside protects the rim and deters shots, etc.

On offense, Bosh and Wade are such offensive threats that it opens easy buckets for Whiteside. He also has surprisingly decent hands and he's able to catch passes that I didn't think he could. Not only that but it's a lot harder to double Bosh in the post because Whiteside doesn't have to stretch the floor so it's a much easier pass for Bosh to make rather than hitting Granger or Williams for a crosscourt 3.

Napier Wade DENG Bosh Whiteside
Chalmers Ennis Granger Williams Andersen

If McRoberts wasn't injured...:mjcry:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I told you guys before Whiteside can be our new and improved version of UD but i'd like to see him hit the gym and put on a few lbs of muscle. banging down low with C's will eventually take a toll on his skinny ass. He'll ride high for a while and then hit a wall.
His agility reminds me of young UD/Ike Austin. + he needs to work on his technique when it comes to boxing out. Strength training will help that part too

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
The Whiteside / Bosh combo is just :blessed:

Bosh can focus on his elite PNR defense, Whiteside protects the rim and deters shots, etc.

On offense, Bosh and Wade are such offensive threats that it opens easy buckets for Whiteside. He also has surprisingly decent hands and he's able to catch passes that I didn't think he could. Not only that but it's a lot harder to double Bosh in the post because Whiteside doesn't have to stretch the floor so it's a much easier pass for Bosh to make rather than hitting Granger or Williams for a crosscourt 3.

Napier Wade DENG Bosh Whiteside
Chalmers Ennis Granger Williams Andersen

If McRoberts wasn't injured..:mjcry:.

if mcroberts doesn't get injured, we're still trying to make small ball work and Whiteside is probably not getting PT. funny an injury(Bosh in the ECSF 2012) is what created small ball for the heat and now an injury has ended it.

also

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"I told Spo when I came and worked out I wanted to be like Alonzo Mourning was when he was for the Heat," Whiteside said.

:banderas: That's my 2015-16 starting center

Start Napier, trade Cole, continue to develop our young guys (Whiteside & Ennis..I even want to see Dawkins get some burn) start stacking wins, and get into the playoffs. That's the bar for me, I still contend we give anybody a series but you have to get there.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
My son Bazz finally free :blessed:
I hope we finish as a 8th/9th seed this year, then draft top 5 and pick Jaylen Brown/
SVIATOSLAV MYKHAILIUK next year. :ahh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: That's my 2015-16 starting center

Start Napier, trade Cole, continue to develop our young guys (Whiteside & Ennis..I even want to see Dawkins get some burn) start stacking wins, and get into the playoffs. That's the bar for me, I still contend we give anybody a series but you have to get there.
defensively has potential gotta learn how to not foul so much, rebounding looks like it as well. offensively no where close right now. has a lot of work to do there. he has the size and athletic ability to succeed. he needs to learn how to get post position early, and develop a jump hook and he'll be money