The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Team has no identity right now.
This kind of effort is inexcusable. As a coaching staff you gotta prepare your damn team to come to play every night. Thats what the Bulls did last year with their best player out. And as players you gotta have some sort of self respect. They getting bent over and propositioned on a nightly basis at this point. Teams are looking at their schedule, seeing the Miami Heat and licking their chops. That's not what we're about.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This kind of effort is inexcusable. As a coaching staff you gotta prepare your damn team to come to play every night. Thats what the Bulls did last year with their best player out. And as players you gotta have some sort of self respect. They getting bent over and propositioned on a nightly basis at this point. Teams are looking at their schedule, seeing the Miami Heat and licking their chops. That's not what we're about.
LeBron in someways fukked this team up because it was ok to play lazy the last couple of years and we would just make up for it when it mattered. And it's clear that mindset carried over to this season. We can't do that shyt anymore. This team is not skilled like that. We have a good supporting cast and we can go places with them but this attitude needs to change and it needs to start with Spo. Should he be fired, yes. But he won't be and he needs to take over this team. I don't think a coach like Doc Rivers would stand for this kind of effort. You need to demand more out of your players.

I'm not even gonna get into the defensive problems and all that other shyt. The players look like they have given up and I can't stand seeing that shyt as a fan and that needs to be addressed more than anything. They're getting fukking embarrassed out there :camby:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I take that back. Spo needs to just step down after this game. He has nothing left to give this team. This is embarrassing.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LeBron in someways fukked this team up because it was ok to play lazy the last couple of years and we would just make up for it when it mattered. And it's clear that mindset carried over to this season. We can't do that shyt anymore. This team is not skilled like that. We have a good supporting cast and we can go places with them but this attitude needs to change and it needs to start with Spo. Should he be fired, yes. But he won't be and he needs to take over this team. I don't think a coach like Doc Rivers would stand for this kind of effort. You need to demand more out of your players.

I'm not even gonna get into the defensive problems and all that other shyt. The players look like they have given up and I can't stand seeing that shyt as a fan and that needs to be addressed more than anything. They're getting fukking embarrassed out there :camby:

Exactly man and this is what I'm saying. They're reaching nuclear levels of embarrassment. This is the type of streak coaches get canned for. 11 pts in the 3rd quarter?? Worst 3rd quarter scoring team in the league. Clearly its something that Spo and his staff are not getting. From a talent perspective there's no excuse for this. No excuse for this to be a sub .500 team. Now I've tried to remain optimistic but my patience is wearing very thin. I want to see changes

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly man and this is what I'm saying. They're reaching nuclear levels of embarrassment. This is the type of streak coaches get canned for. 11 pts in the 3rd quarter?? Worst 3rd quarter scoring team in the league. Clearly its something that Spo and his staff are not getting. From a talent perspective there's no excuse for this. No excuse for this to be a sub .500 team. Now I've tried to remain optimistic but my patience is wearing very thin. I want to see changes
Any other organization and this coach is fired. I know Heat are all about loyalty and shyt so we can let that nikka be in charge of film sessions or some shyt. I don't care. Just get his ass off the court.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
another pathetic 3rd qtr. What is spo doing during half time? what are the mind-set of these players when coming out at the half? this is like a running joke now...

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna go play 2k where my team can win games

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No team is going to fire a guy who has been to the playoffs 6 str8 years and the finals 4 str8

They've tuned him out. The success is great but after long the message gets stale, happens to every coach (Popovich seems to be the only exception). 70% of this roster has no reason for any allegiance to Spoelstra. Dude cant reinvent himself, we are literally doing the same exact things over and over