The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Having a roster spot occupied by a hybrid player-de facto assistant coach is nothing new for the Heat. That was Juwan Howard’s role on the Heat’s two most recent NBA champions. What’s new this year is who’s occupying the slightly modified role: Dwyane Wade. “I don’t think he necessarily knew how much he would have to lead and be connected,” Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. “This is a different team. He has to be the next level of leadership, to be another assistant coach. He has that experience, that impact with his voice. He’s been great in embracing that. It’s the most leadership that’s required of him since he’s been here.” Miami Herald
tag.png
Miami Heat, Dwyane Wade, Juwan Howard
fb_32x32BN.png
tw_32x32BN.png
feed-icon-28x28BN.png

“[They’ve] given me the go ahead to be another coach, stop practice when I feel the need to, step up and say certain things,” Wade said. “I did it a lot early in the season. “Once Chris [Bosh] went out, I had to focus on basketball, so I got away from it. But after the Philly game [last Tuesday], I got right back into being a little more of a coach.” Miami Herald
tag.png
Miami Heat, Dwyane Wade

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost feel like we should have kept Brown. Yeah, he gave us nothing offensively but Wade is running PG for us on offense anyway and Brown would be an upgrade defensively.

George Hill and CJ Miles destroyed us, Brehs.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't the player fouled need to have possession of the ball in order for it to be a clear path?

EDIT: :dahell:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Time for Cole to come in and fukk up all the good we've done :beli:

:dahell: This nikka Jason Terry

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
finished the qtr on a nice run and we're shooting a high percentage. I still don't like how many open 3's they get with the defense we're playing...these nikkas aren't getting back to their man quick enough