The Trial of Adnan Syed on HBO

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

They better hope any dna they find comes back as some serial killer's b/c if it comes back as Adnan's, Jay's or Don's, it doesn't help Adnan at all. Even if Adnan's dna isn't there it wouldn't matter b/c he wasn't convicted with dna evidence. It was Jay's cooperation and (shaky) cell tower data.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They better hope any dna they find comes back as some serial killer's b/c if it comes back as Adnan's, Jay's or Don's, it doesn't help Adnan at all. Even if Adnan's dna isn't there it wouldn't matter b/c he wasn't convicted with dna evidence. It was Jay's cooperation and (shaky) cell tower data.
The DNA testing will help him with a modification of his sentence (assuming the evidence is clean of his DNA) due to new legislation last year. The Juvenile Restoration Act. He’s already served over 20 years.

This is from Marilyn Mosby’s Office which is obviously part of the State of Maryland side.

If this forensic testing clears him, he may have a path to getting freed. A bigger path than he’s ever had.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would assume that those two possible suspects are Jay and Bilal.
I don't think so.

one of them is definitely Alonzo Sellers aka Mr. S from the serial podcast and the one who found her body.

it says someone who was polygraphed twice and cleared, which is him.

I have no idea if Jay was really involved, I think those cops just wanted to convict Adnan because it was an easy story of jealous crazed muslim boyfriend, and they knew Jay was selling drugs, so they pressured him into being a witness in order to get a pass on his other shyt.