The Trial of Adnan Syed on HBO

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I dont think he killed her on the grounds he could probably get a better looking girl. She wasn't all that. The dude who was a goth/punk or whatever who fingered him probably did it. Pause

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I think the overwhelming probability is that he killed her, but should he be in prison? :jbhmm:

Outside of the Asia alibi which I don't buy, he seemed/seems to have great recall of the events during the day prior to when Hae was killed, no recall during the time-frame she's murdered, and then great recall of events after she goes missing.

There's reasonable doubt, so he should be free, but I feel conflicted because I do think he most likely killed her. :patrice:

To me, Jay has various stories because he's trying to minimize his involvement. Yet, Jay's story even if it were told exactly as occurred -- can only be so accurate, because a portion of it is dependent on Adnan's account of the events (who himself has selective amnesia about shyt) -- unless you think Jay was there when she was killed.
Yeah you can’t overlook that on the day Hai went missing, Adnan asked her for a ride :stopitslime: and a dude (Jay) he wasn’t supposedly real friends with, he allowed to take his car and brand new cellphone? :russ: It’s obvious Adnan was living a double life, the goody two shoes life for family and close friends then the weedhead rebellious side with other folks. We all knew cats like this in HS.

I definitely agree Jay wanted to minimize his involvement and that’s why his story was all over the place.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Yeah you can’t overlook that on the day Hai went missing, Adnan asked her for a ride :stopitslime: and a dude (Jay) he wasn’t supposedly real friends with, he allowed to take his car and brand new cellphone? :russ: It’s obvious Adnan was living a double life, the goody two shoes life for family and close friends then the weedhead rebellious side with other folks. We all knew cats like this in HS.

I definitely agree Jay wanted to minimize his involvement and that’s why his story was all over the place.

Yeah, it makes no sense for you to hit up a dude on your own accord you don't even fukk with to use your whip to get a gift for another muhfukka. :dahell:

Adnan comes from a very religious and devout family. If Jay was his smoke buddy, and he was, Adnan obviously trusted and fukked with him.

But, I get why the defense and Adnan and co. try to minimize their relationship/friendship.

"Why would Adnan tell Jay he killed Hae or involve him in Hae's murder? He didn't even fukk with breh like that. :gucci:."

It's an attempt to minimize the likelihood that Adnan would tell Jay he killed Hae, and to paint Adnan as some super altruistic and noble dude.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think the overwhelming probability is that he killed her, but should he be in prison? :jbhmm:

Outside of the Asia alibi which I don't buy, he seemed/seems to have great recall of the events during the day prior to when Hae was killed, no recall during the time-frame she's murdered, and then great recall of events after she goes missing.

There's reasonable doubt, so he should be free, but I feel conflicted because I do think he most likely killed her. :patrice:

To me, Jay has various stories because he's trying to minimize his involvement. Yet, Jay's story even if it were told exactly as occurred -- can only be so accurate, because a portion of it is dependent on Adnan's account of the events (who himself has selective amnesia about shyt) -- unless you think Jay was there when she was killed.

Jay was coached by the police.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Just finished watching this doc. Not sure if he did it but there was not enough for a conviction :yeshrug:. Jay sounds like a lying piece of shyt and his rap sheet proves it.

Havent listened to the serial cast yet but I wonder if they collected DNA from the guy that found her, Jay, her boyfriend and some of the girls from Jay's crew.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it all in one sitting. Never heard Serial, is that whole podcast condensed in all this?

And I really don’t see how you guys think he did it. For goodness sakes there’s more on OJ than this guy and you guys don’t think he did it (I’m not saying he did) whereas it’s super thin on him. I don’t think Steve Avery did it on Making a Murderer but I’m 10x more confident in Adnan.

From a legal standpoint this case has reasonable doubt written all over, I also believe that factually as well.

How has Jay gotten away with all these cases all his life? Rat ass nikkas make me sick

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Based on Serial and this doc I think Adnan did it. I smoke a lot of weed and NO WAY would I forget where I was or what I was doing due to weed. He has no alibi because of it. Jay may of helped but Adnan is the one with the actual motive.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Just watched it all in one sitting. Never heard Serial, is that whole podcast condensed in all this?

And I really don’t see how you guys think he did it. For goodness sakes there’s more on OJ than this guy and you guys don’t think he did it (I’m not saying he did) whereas it’s super thin on him. I don’t think Steve Avery did it on Making a Murderer but I’m 10x more confident in Adnan.

From a legal standpoint this case has reasonable doubt written all over, I also believe that factually as well.

How has Jay gotten away with all these cases all his life? Rat ass nikkas make me sick

The podcast is better than this doc, this doc is really bias so I understand you think he didn't do it. That's what this doc wanted you to conclude.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
What does the podcast say where it makes you believe he's guilty?
Adnan's answers to the hosts questions made me think he did it. He doesn't sound like an innocent person IMO.

Did the cops do a mediocre job to prove he did it? Yeah.
Did they coach Jay and clean up his story to make him less of an accomplice? Probably.

But that doesn't mean I think they got the wrong person.

His behavior is off. This opening post explains what I think.