wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Go with your gut:wow:
the info swings one way and the other :mindblown:

him rejecting the plea deal to get out in 4 years is :wow: does a guilty person reject the plea :lupe:

personally from the doc im leaning towards the white boyfriend, they never investigated him at all, co workers said he had random bandages on his hands, his mom worked at lens crafters and he wasnt even supposed to be at work that day but was timestamped in....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

him rejecting the plea deal to get out in 4 years is :wow: does a guilty person reject the plea :lupe:

personally from the doc im leaning towards the white boyfriend, they never investigated him at all, co workers said he had random bandages on his hands, his mom worked at lens crafters and he wasnt even supposed to be at work that day but was timestamped in....
To say he forgot where he was while the murder was happening due to smoking weed didn't ring true. To save you from jail time I think shyt would have kicked in. lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
To say he forgot where he was while the murder was happening due to smoking weed didn't ring true. To save you from jail time I think shyt would have kicked in. lol
maybe you've just been smoking on mid all your life and thats why your memory is so crystal clear while smoking :sas1:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the eye witness of shady ass J :mjlol:

No way you send someone to jail for life with that flimsy ass case.

This is the line that matters most. i saw this pop up and i got ptsd from the podcast and the show. i cant sit here and say he did or didnt do it(ive always leaned heavy towards he didnt). or name someone else that did it. but that case is soooo fukking flimsy that you cant in good faith put someone in jail for life over it. thats the part that bugs me so much.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i was drivng when this part came up on a podcast and i was straight :mindblown: because this shyt would be typical of the cops to ignore the white boyfriend all together. i still cant believe he was never looked into extensively. damn bruh i hope my nikka adnan get out with that law that passed.

and i also completely agree you dont reject a plea deal on this type of charge if you did it. as my previous post says though and like you said info could swing 1 way or the other. the only fact that comes from it is they dont have enough real evidence to charge anyone and in good faith be okay if they end up sitting in jail the majority of their adult life

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i was drivng when this part came up on a podcast and i was straight :mindblown: because this shyt would be typical of the cops to ignore the white boyfriend all together. i still cant believe he was never looked into extensively. damn bruh i hope my nikka adnan get out with that law that passed.

and i also completely agree you dont reject a plea deal on this type of charge if you did it. as my previous post says though and like you said info could swing 1 way or the other. the only fact that comes from it is they dont have enough real evidence to charge anyone and in good faith be okay if they end up sitting in jail the majority of their adult life
if the nikka did it and rejected a plea deal then he's a dumb MFer

it was the white bf

RIP to the hae. when they said her fav song was all my life i was :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Been following the case for years. A few things that should be noted:

Adnan’s religion is the reason why he turned down that deal. Agreeing to the deal in his mind would be letting down both of his parents who believe that he’s been innocent all these years (he’s not).

It’s not only Jay that makes Adnan look guilty, but Jen as well. The only way that Don makes sense as a suspect is if Don and Jay did it together with Jen covering for the both of them.p at the expense of Adnan. She’s actually been the only reliable person in this case unlike others who only came out to defend Adnan for their 15 minutes of fame.

The police and prosecutors in the case have covering for Jay years after the incident when he’s gotten into trouble with the law.

Years ago, the Innocence Project offered to test some DNA from the case that could have potentially found Adnan innocent depending on how it turned out. Nothing ever came up from it and it hasn't been mentioned ever again.

The only real possibility is that Adnan did it with Jay in on it as well, but getting saved by working with the prosecution. Don is literally only created a suspect for entertainment purposes and the fact that this case has dissected and interpreted to death (no pun intended). Serial skewed the narrative to potentially paint him as innocent, but if you look all the evidence and circumstances then he's guilty as fukk.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Been following the case for years. A few things that should be noted:

Adnan’s religion is the reason why he turned down that deal. Agreeing to the deal in his mind would be letting down both of his parents who believe that he’s been innocent all these years (he’s not).

It’s not only Jay that makes Adnan look guilty, but Jen as well. The only way that Don makes sense as a suspect is if Don and Jay did it together with Jen covering for the both of them.p at the expense of Adnan. She’s actually been the only reliable person in this case unlike others who only came out to defend Adnan for their 15 minutes of fame.

The police and prosecutors in the case have covering for Jay years after the incident when he’s gotten into trouble with the law.

Years ago, the Innocence Project offered to test some DNA from the case that could have potentially found Adnan innocent depending on how it turned out. Nothing ever came up from it and it hasn't been mentioned ever again.

The only real possibility is that Adnan did it with Jay in on it as well, but getting saved by working with the prosecution. Don is literally only created a suspect for entertainment purposes and the fact that this case has dissected and interpreted to death (no pun intended). Serial skewed the narrative to potentially paint him as innocent, but if you look all the evidence and circumstances then he's guilty as fukk.