The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Appreciation

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Grimlock was my man growing up. I hated how Devestator straight up herbed him with that back kick. All the dinobots got gunned up and clapped quick. Then came back and styled on the fukking sharkticons and qunitisons(sp) like that was supposed to mean something :aicmon:

We gonna act like the Constructicons nikkas ain't G'd up :dahell:

Hasbro_Constructicons_Devastator.jpg

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I saw this shyt in the movies as a kid (yeah I'm :flabbynsick:) and all the kids were :mjcry: when the Autobots were getting clapped in the beginning of the movie. I can't even stomach the live action movies when you compare them to this classic.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Stan Bush did "The Touch", but I think you mean Bill Conti. He did the Rocky soundtracks as well. He also did the soundtrack for a video game called Saturday Morning RPG. Good shyt all around.

Don't sleep on the Transformers theme by the hair metal band Lion.
...also Bill Conti did BOUND BY HONOR Blood in Blood out, a rare soundtrack and hard to find in physical form. Before the digital age and downloads, that soundtrack would go for close to $500+
And Vince DiCola who also did the Rocky IV sountrack, hence the Unicron Theme sounding like Drago's.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
...also Bill Conti did BOUND BY HONOR Blood in Blood out, a rare soundtrack and hard to find in physical form. Before the digital age and downloads, that soundtrack would go for close to $500+
And Vince DiCola who also did the Rocky IV sountrack, hence the Unicron Theme sounding like Drago's.

That's who I was thinking of. There's a number of songs from both soundtracks that sound similar.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
it lead to the greatest youtube clip ever:russ:

Who the FUKK is this autobot!:wtf::pacspit::why::camby::ufdup:

they must have had that video at the Blockbuster or whatever it was. it had the episodes with the spores and i remember one where they went back in time. used to hire it and watch them all the time.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I saw this shyt in the movies as a kid (yeah I'm :flabbynsick:) and all the kids were :mjcry: when the Autobots were getting clapped in the beginning of the movie. I can't even stomach the live action movies when you compare them to this classic.
You not the only one that's on his 30's even though I'm definitely not :flabbynsick:. I saw that shyt downtown where the Prince theater is now and that shyt was looking like the movie scene in the last dragon lol

Yeah on one of the DVDs it mentions whoever did the Rocky stuff did the transformers stuff too. I wish I could find my DVD that shyt lost in the matrix even though I can see the movie anytime still.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stan Bush did "The Touch", but I think you mean Bill Conti. He did the Rocky soundtracks as well. He also did the soundtrack for a video game called Saturday Morning RPG. Good shyt all around.

Don't sleep on the Transformers theme by the hair metal band Lion.
Yeah once Unicron ate that planet and the music starts hitting man that shyt was hype as fukk.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You not the only one that's on his 30's even though I'm definitely not :flabbynsick:. I saw that shyt downtown where the Prince theater is now and that shyt was looking like the movie scene in the last dragon lol

Yeah on one of the DVDs it mentions whoever did the Rocky stuff did the transformers stuff too. I wish I could find my DVD that shyt lost in the matrix even though I can see the movie anytime still.

I was joking about the :flabbynsick: part. I'm probably in the best shape of my life.

:ohlawd: @ the Last Dragon reference. That was my shyt too as a kid. First movie i remember as a kid with a black lead.