The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Appreciation

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For being one of only 2 Transformers who can open the matrix they sure didn't give Hot Rod a lot of love on the movie poster.

Ultra Magnus bytch ass :mjlol:

Y'all didn't even post Unicron transforming in here:mjlol:

That's the best part of the movie.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
For being one of only 2 Transformers who can open the matrix they sure didn't give Hot Rod a lot of love on the movie poster.

Ultra Magnus bytch ass :mjlol:

Y'all didn't even post Unicron transforming in here:mjlol:

That's the best part of the movie.

unicron-is-awesome-o.gif

"the time I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron, but now.....you shall witness....it's......Dis....Memberment!!!!"

The animation in that scene is still amazing to me especially with the limits that computer animation had back then, this was almost all hand drawn.

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
That movie is fukkery supreme but still great. The TV show after that point was crazy too. Can't believe they did the OGs like that at the beginning though. :sadbron:

Great soundtrack.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Can't sit through it like I used to I see optimus vs megatron and I usually lose interest after that, soundtrack is heat rocks tho, Stan Bush was the king of 80s soundtracks
Stan Bush did "The Touch", but I think you mean Bill Conti. He did the Rocky soundtracks as well. He also did the soundtrack for a video game called Saturday Morning RPG. Good shyt all around.

Don't sleep on the Transformers theme by the hair metal band Lion.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Stan Bush did "The Touch", but I think you mean Bill Conti. He did the Rocky soundtracks as well. He also did the soundtrack for a video game called Saturday Morning RPG. Good shyt all around.

Don't sleep on the Transformers theme by the hair metal band Lion.
I just remembered it was him who also did "dare" then both soundtracks to kick boxer and blood sport

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
galvatron_kills_scream-81307.gif

That's one of the illest set ups for a fight in movie history :damn: ......................

My man Orsen Wells hated his role as Unicron but that's a top 5 animated movie voice acting performance, my man Spock also put up a top 5 voice acting performance with Galvatron.

He was too much of a professional (when he wasn't telling everyone else what to do) to not deliver. But when asked about his part in the movie, he said he played a big toy that fights a bunch of smaller toys. :deadmanny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
unicron-is-awesome-o.gif

"the time I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron, but now.....you shall witness....it's......Dis....Memberment!!!!"

The animation in that scene is still amazing to me especially with the limits that computer animation had back then, this was almost all hand drawn.
it was all hand drawn, only thing computer was the glows... if that. them chinamens hands prolly needed massages.

this is the only transformer movie that exists to me. this and akira were some of my first dvd cops

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Grimlock was my man growing up. I hated how Devestator straight up herbed him with that back kick. All the dinobots got gunned up and clapped quick. Then came back and styled on the fukking sharkticons and qunitisons(sp) like that was supposed to mean something :aicmon: