The Trailer for The New Color Purple Film Has Dropped With Taraji, H.E.R. & Halle Bailey || What's ya Thoughts 🤔

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
They really gonna turn the lesbian scenes up. They say the book is way more explicit. And since it's 2023, who knows what fantasia and taraji gonna be doing.
I dont know brehs, maybe we should give the remake a chance
full

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was trashing it until I saw "produced by Spielberg"

I instantly said out loud "Oh this shyt gon be fire!!! :wow:

People don't know he directed the original movie. The one with 9 academy nominations and took home ZERO. That bullshyt Out of AFrica movie (the irony) took home most of the awards that year.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
People don't know he directed the original movie. The one with 9 academy nominations and took home ZERO. That bullshyt Out of AFrica movie (the irony) took home most of the awards that year.
I damn sure forget that everytime before someone mentions it

It seems so out of place

Like James gunn directing a native son movie :skip: :mjlol:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
They really gonna turn the lesbian scenes up. They say the book is way more explicit. And since it's 2023, who knows what fantasia and taraji gonna be doing.
It is WAYYYYYY MORE, I saw the movie first then read the book in high school, I think the book is banned in some school districts now :francis:

People based thier opinions on the film adaptation would be completely shocked by the source material.