The Tragic Mulatto: Downfall of Lolo Jones

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
"Creoles"? Is every mixed person a "creole" or something?

I thought they were a specific ethnic group....:usure:

Pretty sure this bytch is a typical American half-breed...mother was probably Irish or some shyt, father was a regular breh....:laugh:

And LOL @ you being "half creole", what's the other half?

Niccas be out here on some "my great grand-mother was a quarter hobbit, so I consider Frodo my kin" type of shyt....:laugh:

And LOL @ you believing the virgin bullshyt. C'mon breh...at best, she might be on some pseudo-mystical "born again" type of shyt where she actually believes that she's a virgin in her "new life", at worst, she's just outright lying. It's probably the latter.

She's cute enough in *some* still photographs but it falls apart when she smiles.

iZILPb2.jpg

Female athletes tend to get the biggest "charity bump" amongst all women. For whatever reason, as long as they don't look like fukking porcupines, people are willing to simp. I felt the same was about Hope Solo and, Maria Sharapova...pretty much all female athletes really. These bytches are built like tanks, are usually pretty average looking in the face, and worst of all, they actually have the audacity to revolve their lifestyles around male-activities...big turn-off.
She's a NOLA creole nikka look it up.

dont worry about what my other half is, worry about this creole getting an endorsement deal over these brown and white heathens. worry about that.

Us creoles running thangs even when we ain't running thangs. :wow:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
She's a NOLA creole nikka look it up.

dont worry about what my other half is, worry about this creole getting an endorsement deal over these brown and white heathens. worry about that.

Us creoles running thangs even when we ain't running thangs. :wow:

No she isn't clown. SHe is mixed and from Iowa. She ran track at LSU. SHe may look like some creoles down there but she is just biracial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolo_Jones

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Meh, once again, retarded ass militant nikkaz ruinin' everything.

Lolo aint NO different than Danica Patrick, Hope Solo, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Anna Kournikova or any of the chicks who are completely AVERAGE in terms of actual looks, but in comparison to most female athletes that look like dudes are considered "fine".

How Lolo all of a sudden becomes the devil is beyond me.

She's the poor daughter of a Black man who spent most of his life in jail and beat up her mama. She lived in the fukkin' YMCA and shyt and nikkaz act like she's some rich bytch because she's light skinned. She had a WAYYYY harder life then 90% you mama's boys.

She made herself a draw just like Patrick and Kournikova with her personality and playing up her looks. Those other chicks didn't do that. They just wanted to be athletes, well guess what? Nobody gives a shyt about women's hurdling except for once every 4 years. Lolo Jones smart enough to have known that

Lolo jokes around on Twitter all day everyday. How nikkaz took ONE joke about a grown ass woman who chose to go in a courtroom and act like an ignant nikka under oath is beyond me. She aint come out for George Zimmerman or against Trayvon Martin, she made a JOKE about the attitude of a grown ass woman, just like a ton of nikkaz did.

Dawn Harper and Kelly Wells and Lolo Jones ALL lost to a WHITE girl from Australia, so how the hell nikkaz take them two gettin a bronze and a silver underneath a White girl OVER another Black woman, who like our president happens to be mixed is beyond me.

If anything, I was pissed that all three of them heifers lost to a White woman.

:blessed:Lord, why nikkaz always gotta throw other Black folks under a bus under the guise of not being "Black enough".

Dman414

Banned
Daps

Lolo aint NO different than Danica Patrick, Hope Solo, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Anna Kournikova or any of the chicks who are completely AVERAGE in terms of actual looks, but in comparison to most female athletes that look like dudes are considered "fine".

She's the poor daughter of a Black man who spent most of his life in jail and beat up her mama. She lived in the fukkin' YMCA and shyt and nikkaz act like she's some rich bytch because she's light skinned. She had a WAYYYY harder life then 90% you mama's boys.

She made herself a draw just like Patrick and Kournikova with her personality and playing up her looks. Those other chicks didn't do that. They just wanted to be athletes, well guess what? Nobody gives a shyt about women's hurdling except for once every 4 years. Lolo Jones smart enough to have known that

Lolo jokes around on Twitter all day everyday. How nikkaz took ONE joke about a grown ass woman who chose to go in a courtroom and act like an ignant nikka under oath is beyond me. She aint come out for George Zimmerman or against Trayvon Martin, she made a JOKE about the attitude of a grown ass woman, just like a ton of nikkaz did.

Dawn Harper and Kelly Wells and Lolo Jones ALL lost to a WHITE girl from Australia, so how the hell nikkaz take them two gettin a bronze and a silver underneath a White girl OVER another Black woman, who like our president happens to be mixed is beyond me.

:blessed:Lord, why nikkaz always gotta throw other Black folks under a bus under the guise of not being "Black enough".

yeah that rachel jenteal c00n/precious was a disgrace to blacks everywhere. Couldnt believe they had a real life precious on the stand. lolo doesnt do it for me, but what's up with simps claiming she creole

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Shut the fukk up c*nt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:dahell::dahell: Did you just type up a dissertation capping this dumb bytch?:aicmon: What personality nikka?:comeon: Aint nobody here think she is the devil :dahell:.

It is interesting how cacs think those two women that won gold and bronze were unsportsmanlike when they tried to bring up the fact that their stories have not received as much attention as Lolo, but when ol'girl was whining that she didn't win, that was considered being a "passionate athlete".