The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@Hammer just irrationally bad, he has no redeeming qualities or posts. The clear cut favorite in this race
@MikeBrownsJob ain't the WOAT, I fukk with him when we shyttin on Cam but outside of that :camby:
@yseJ on anything QB related

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G when you startin the GOAT poster of the yr award? :youngsabo:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
@Hammer just irrationally bad, he has no redeeming qualities or posts. The clear cut favorite in this race
@MikeBrownsJob ain't the WOAT, I fukk with him when we shyttin on Cam but outside of that :camby:
@yseJ on anything QB related

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G when you startin the GOAT poster of the yr award? :youngsabo:

one of them nikkas was getting dikk pics on the low breh.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
1. @KologeroBx - Knicks stan, bum bytch nikka, :wrist: ass nikka, habitual :duck: ass nikka. Horrible poster. The leader of #holmestape

2. @Regular_P A clown ass nikka. Lame stanley. The type I don't like.

3. @Ed MOTHEREFFING G - Cool nikka at times, just acts like a bytch at other times. Terrible posting at times. Good posting at others. The Josh Smith of posting.

4. @WOAHMYGOODNESS - He just get on my nerves. His posting isn't that bad.

5. @Poiter- This nikka is a truly horrible poster. I have never seen a good post from this clown.

These nikkas are horrible most of the time. Ed, you still my nikka but you sucked for about 9 months for real.

Where my real Hawk nikkas who can co-sign these top five bad posters?

:wow: how did I forget that fakkit @WOAHMYGOODNESS he went around trying to convince everyone the Pistons was gonna be good SMH

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Can we nominate all ATL fans. They are by FAR some of the worst posters on this site.

There's already two votes in for all atl fans, they may be a sleeper.

1285147605_gangsta-money-bath.gif

fukk you nikkas

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
at least half of "lwo" should get a nod. ever since artesticles/houston911 laid out the blueprint on sohh they've all tried to be the same over-the-top super stans. i know this is a kobe-heavy site but seriously, it seems like these dudes are desperate for daps/reps they'll say anything as long as it's bean-positive. as far as the coli goes, even those og's haven't been nearly as gay for kobe as these other dudes have been. the torch has been passed i guess. :manny:

swagnificent has gotta be the worst, so he'd get my vote. rofl-guy or whatever is close but he doesn't even actually count as a real person to me. same with reincar.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible for MikeBrownsJob to be even worse at posting than Mike Brown is at coaching?
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

77789-kramer-mind-blown-gif-vynA.gif

How that nikka/cac ain't a nominee makes me wonder if Gizzle miscounted some votes from the board. That dude is above and beyond the worst poster. And he really ain't get started until football season fam. Can't remember the thread but I legit wanted to track dude down and beat his fukkin ass. He's annoying to those levels

:deadmanny: