The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
at least half of "lwo" should get a nod. ever since artesticles/houston911 laid out the blueprint on sohh they've all tried to be the same over-the-top super stans. i know this is a kobe-heavy site but seriously, it seems like these dudes are desperate for daps/reps they'll say anything as long as it's bean-positive. as far as the coli goes, even those og's haven't been nearly as gay for kobe as these other dudes have been. the torch has been passed i guess. :manny:

swagnificent has gotta be the worst, so he'd get my vote. rofl-guy or whatever is close but he doesn't even actually count as a real person to me. same with reincar.

Oh yea how could I forget @houston911; just imagine a poster who is a terrible stan, a subpar poster & then make him a mod. The over the top homosexual overtones houston has for Kobe just make reading his posts even more unsettling :scusthov:

It's neck & neck b/w @houston911 & @Hammer

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I actually will virtually omit mikebrownsjob because of how sorry a troll he is

The day 1 straw poll has @ROFL_GUY @track 1, @#1 pick and @All ATL Fans in the lead :wow:
Wait a minute.Ed, sit your ass down :sitdown:

Posters who said or co-signed #1 pick is the worst 10th annual poster:
Said it:
CHICAGO
Regular P
The G.O.D II

Co-signed it:
2Quik4UHoes
Poitier
Ed MOTHERfukkING G
CarolinaKing
[URL='http://www.thecoli.com/members/the-war-report.150/']The War Report
[/URL]Loki

MikeBrownsJob
61 Corpses

Posters who said or co-signed Ed is the worst 10th annual poster:
Said it:
#1 pick
FreshFromATL

Co-signed it:
ThugLife
SlikkTheStalker
Serious
Da_Eggman

His_Excellence_Reincar
charmander
AVXL
O.iatlhawksfan
Steezy
James Carter

Edward, how you gonna create the thread and get more votes than me. nikka you really are the Josh Smith of posting. Ed hitting reply to thread is like Josh Smith at the 3pt line. He's like "Should I, should I not... fukk it! I am the best" :scusthov: :dahell: :shaq2: :damn:

TI-Atlanta-Hawks.jpg

tumblr_lxs85h1VTj1qjtu2io1_400.gif

Hawk nation and Heatwave, can I get an, Amen!

:lawd:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Im going to buckleys in belltotown right now and will have michigan dunk sbs and an a2 shirt on. come and see me.

Tough guy trollin dont work when youre talkin to somebody bout that action.

fukk outta here. I'm going to be a HoneyHole in Capitol Hill around 2pm wearing booty shorts, with the back pockets cut out, a tank top and roller skates. Come see me :shaq:..You about to get clapped up by a gang of homo-thugs. And we roll deep :noah:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
#1 pick cause he actually thinks he's spitting knowledge but sounds like an idiot 99% of the time
Da_Eggman cause everything he posts is idiotic

MikeBrownsJob is just trolling I don't think he should get the award based off that. Save it for posters who actually believe the shyt they're posting