The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:whoa: Let them LWO nikkas be. They always good for a laugh. IF Kobe ever retires I have a feeling Swaggy P may take up the stan mantle.

The Heat bandwagons ain't even funny. They just get mad if everyone don't fall over their keyboard kissing Bron's ass. They can go. It's never the legit Heat fans that were ever a problem.

At first I was like:scusthov:how can any sensible person excuse the absolutely horrible posting that encompasses the LWO.

Then I read the bolded comment and saw you had an agenda.:umad:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
@#1 pick by a mile for me. His NBA draft "analysis" is laughably bad. Read either thread and nobody else should be close.

Oladipo = MJ and > Wade

Embiid = Hakeem

Cody Zeller = multiple All-Star

Ben McLemore = Elgin Baylor

And that's just scratching the surface. :camby:

:heh: I'm trollin obviously. The guys like @Malta and the guy you mentioned are retards. They sound like reject writers from Bleacher Report

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@#1 pick by a mile for me. His NBA draft "analysis" is laughably bad. Read either thread and nobody else should be close.

Oladipo = MJ and > Wade

Embiid = Hakeem

Cody Zeller = multiple All-Star

Ben McLemore = Elgin Baylor

And that's just scratching the surface. :camby:
You are one of the worst posters on this site.
Oladipo = MJ
:duck:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You are one of the worst posters on this site.

:duck:
I have actual quotes on why you're a trash poster, doggie. :umad:

Wade played on a different team than Indiana. Indiana is about ball movement and their #1 option is Zeller. Victor's PPP is 1.27 to Wade's 1.16. Victor is in Michael Jordan Jr. year UNC territory. Wade offense was based around getting the best shot, Wade Iso and Jackson post up. In all statistical basis Victor is a better scorer than Wade. Most efficient, better shooter, better at the basket as well. Wade has the advantage in FGA and FTA.

It's hard to say Wade is a superior playmaker considering the system Oladipo plays isn't adjacent to SG's or SF's getting high assist totals. Even Michael Jordan in his best year only had 2.1 which is still solid for a SG in the NCAA.

We already went through the stats, 2.3 assists per game.

He dropped one triple double that season and that was beautiful. Complete domination from D. Wade. Got his name on the map. Dudes were talking like Hinrich was a superior player to Wade because Marquette weak conference at the time. :to: Once again, Oladipo offense isn't structure for him to get those assists numbers. His usage rate is quite low as well compared to Wade. To average 2.3 assists with his usage is pretty damn good.

I am extremely confident in saying Oladipo is similar to Wade. This isn't McLemore. I really believe Oladipo is a better prospect than Wade. I really think he's closer to a prospect from the 80's who Wade's game is similar too but I am not trying to get flamed right now. I want to wait till March Madness before I go any further.

It can happen. I am a prime example of working extremely hard in high school and college. I came in with no range outside of the paint to hit 100 shots in a row around the perimeter and being able to shoot threes decently. Victor has elite tools though. Elite first step, freakish athleticism, Big hands, extremely smart player. He has everything you want in an elite SG. On top of that, he plays the game harder than everyone else on the floor. He's like a smaller Michael Kidd-Gilchrist but much better offensively. If I am MJ, I am drafting Oladipo and dominating for the next 10 years. I really believe you can give this man 14 FGA a game and get 18 PPG as a rookie. He can give you more than Dame Lillard. I will put it on the line. This kid will make a GM look like a genius.

You got 'em all over this thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/victor-oladipo-the-nbas-1-pick.85490/page-2 :umad:

You don't have shyt on me why I'm such a terrible poster, just a strong dislike of me calling you out. :umad:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

calh45

Cal
Daps
At first I was like:scusthov:how can any sensible person excuse the absolutely horrible posting that encompasses the LWO.

Then I read the bolded comment and saw you had an agenda.:umad:

If you didn't go into that Kobe thread they made the other day and laugh at the "GOAT Arab" or "GOAT Kayaker" post then something is broken in your sense of humor.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Swagnificent

posting/thread evidence should be a requirement for nomination

smilie_sweet_brown.gif

we all know who's who around here