The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I liked you too till I found out you'se a Tobe fan :yeshrug:, from Canada notheless. North York too I bet :scusthov:
Nah, just kidding, like I said, I see you :youngsabo:
tumblr_mqnf8ztM9n1sprhdso1_400.gif
Nah I'm uptown lol I HAVE GREAT TASTE TYVM!

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

calh45

Cal
Daps
I nominate everyone in the LWO and the Miami Heat bandwagon. I can't wait for Kobe to retire so LWO shuts the fukk up. I can't wait for LeBron to leave Miami so they can go back to having 0 fans.

:whoa: Let them LWO nikkas be. They always good for a laugh. IF Kobe ever retires I have a feeling Swaggy P may take up the stan mantle.

The Heat bandwagons ain't even funny. They just get mad if everyone don't fall over their keyboard kissing Bron's ass. They can go. It's never the legit Heat fans that were ever a problem.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I want to shyt on you so bad :banderas: but my simp instincts are just getting the best of me
iFy7i5oR5w5kM.png

:heh:

We should ask those weird stalking ass TLR nikkas if that's actually her in the avi cause if so she should come in here and hang out with the grown ups more often…… :jawalrus:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Let them LWO nikkas be. They always good for a laugh. IF Kobe ever retires I have a feeling Swaggy P may take up the stan mantle.

The Heat bandwagons ain't even funny. They just get mad if everyone don't fall over their keyboard kissing Bron's ass. They can go. It's never the legit Heat fans that were ever a problem.

This shyt right here.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
@MikeBrownsJob by a landslide.. how is it not unaminous

i can't even vote for @KologeroBx or @WOAHMYGOODNESS .. besides their irrational hate of atlanta i fukk with they opinions outside this nba shyt :yeshrug:

edit : except for that number 1 dikk comment.. can't ride with accidental yet blantant fakkitry

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
@MikeBrownsJob by a landslide.. how is it not unaminous

i can't even vote for @KologeroBx or @WOAHMYGOODNESS .. besides their irrational hate of atlanta i fukk with they opinions outside this nba shyt :yeshrug:

edit : except for that number 1 dikk comment.. can't ride with accidental yet blantant fakkitry

Took your girl riding down collins yesterday, mark

rick-ross-o.gif